PDA

View Full Version : PSPlockpick (Alpha!)

wraggster
April 14th, 2008, 22:02
News/release from Miclow

My first psp game!
I got the idea while morning the "indefinete delay" of PSP's Oblivion. It is a clone of the lockpick minigame.

Controls:
LEFT and RIGHT move the lockpick
UP starts the picking
X sets the picking
The idea is to press X when the locking mechanism is at the top to set the mechanism. If you press it too late it will not set. If you press it way too late then all the mechanisms will reset.

The game is in alpha stage and has some bugs and needs some major improvement. I used this project to learn how to program in C and on the PSP. I know the BGM messes up a little. Anyhow, let me know what you think!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

via miclow (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-releasepsplockpick-alpha-138695.html)

watupgroupie
April 14th, 2008, 23:21
I might actually use this. I started playing through oblivion on my 360 again and this could be in handy when I join the thieves guild and could use some practice without having to spend loads on lockpicks. Thanx for this bud.

staticshade
April 15th, 2008, 01:54
pretty hard couldn't do it, will keep trying though it's pretty cool works on the slim

cheers

Sterist
April 15th, 2008, 10:08
I might actually use this. I started playing through oblivion on my 360 again and this could be in handy when I join the thieves guild and could use some practice without having to spend loads on lockpicks. Thanx for this bud.

just duplicate them. i have 42000 ish picks

Prasoc
April 15th, 2008, 21:53
just duplicate them. i have 42000 ish picks

get a skeleton key ;)