PDA

View Full Version : OpenTyrian 0.2 DC

wraggster
April 15th, 2008, 18:39
News/release from Indiket (http://www.dciberia.net/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=758&comzone=show#comments)

Well friends, RealLife? (Tm) has kept me quite ocupadillo and with many things to do, but I think it was time to update this cucumber homebrew, and with all of you ......

OpenTyrian? 0.2 DC

Changes:
-- Updated version rev. 720 Classic.
-- Amended fmopl.c using code version PSP. It reduces a little sound quality for release cpu.
-- Implemented preliminary routines to load and save. OpenTyrian? You can save and load games from the VMU. This has to be in the port A1, and always took 7 blocks, regardless of the No saves.
-- Added icon in the vmu loading the game, and also in the file of the vmu.
-- Added support for 2 players. The controls have changed the previous version:
Player 1: moving ship with digital (rather than analog), shoots with A, B, X and side arms, change shape shot START.
Player 2: moving ship only with analog, shoots A lateral shoots two weapons at once with the B, and change shape shot START.
-- Added music predigitalizada (WAV) instead of emularla. The DC will be loading into memory the songs that you ask (be careful with the jukebox).

Limitations:
-- The game freezes upon entering the section Instruction.
-- There is no support network gaming.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. To save a game, before you start OpenTyrian? Must have a command on port 2! When you go to save, simply click on the Start command and 2 will be saved.

2. To be able to play games to 2, before starting level, the player has to take 1 keyboard, and the player 2 joystick.

3. You can play games from 1 player, putting the command in the port 2 (if more like playing with analog).

Download and give feedback via comments

Bear_XI
April 15th, 2008, 23:58
Sweet!! I really like the PSP version. Those this one contain everything & is it 100% speed?