PDA

View Full Version : Box Maze Preliminary Version

wraggster
April 16th, 2008, 21:10
News/release from andyauff (http://www.andyauff.com/)

This is a little game I made for a contest over at evilmana.com. It doesn't use any external images, and the entire script is only 4.88 kb (5006 bytes). It is called "Box Maze", and the object is to collect as many green boxes as possible before the timer reaches 20. When you touch the green box, you gain a point, you are returned to the starting place, and the green box randomly reappears somewhere else on the screen. You can also not touch the black box or you die. You can go off the screen, though, and you will have to in order to get to the green boxes (that is part of the fun of the game). When you go off the screen to the left, you appear on the right, and vice versa, and when you go off on the top, you appear on the bottom, and vice versa. This is just the version I made for the contest... I do plan on extending it to make the game more fun. In case you're wondering, I plan on making a "basement" that you can access by going down a ladder. Sometimes the green boxes will appear on the 1st floor, sometimes in the basement. I'm also open to suggestions.

This is compatible with both PSP Phats and Slims thanks to Homemeister and PiCkDaT's Luaplayer HM 5.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments