PDA

View Full Version : How Hard is it to Delivery a Damn Parcel

wraggster
April 16th, 2008, 21:31
I usually use Airmail because i cant stand paying customs fees but play asia forced me to use UPS, anyway i watched the parcel tracking and it took a few days to get to the UK then a day to get into nottingham, later it said that the parcel was in transit, its now 3 days later and the ****ing thing is still in transit, we rang the muppets up to find that they dont know where it is, now they are launching an investigation , godknows when ill get the parcel or a replacement, ill never use the basts again

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 21:35
UPS will deffo charge you VAT too. They are known for it, but at least they are better than DHL. We have to pick our stuff up from a depot 15miles away because their driver for our area can't follow a sat nav.

wraggster
April 16th, 2008, 21:43
thats the last time i use them bastards thats for sure

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 21:48
why were you not allowed to use airmail?

wraggster
April 16th, 2008, 21:58
the value of the parcel

funnything is , successHK will let you ship any amount through airmail

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 22:01
I use games-asia.com
Much cheaper and fast delivery and I have never been charged VAT, even on the silver PSP slim.

WhizzBang
April 16th, 2008, 22:53
I always thought parcel delivery problems were just a UK thing, but now I live in Sweden and it is just as bad, if not worse. It only seems to be for parcels you care about too.

I work in Denmark and only today one of my colleagues was complaining about the trouble he had gone through to get a parcel delivered from Germany.

ExcruciationX
April 16th, 2008, 23:13
What is in the package exactly? Just curious.

UPS is quite slow here in the US, it takes about three days for something to arrive from across Seattle.

Eviltaco64
April 17th, 2008, 02:23
UPS can be fast. Airmail and Next-day Air are pretty good.
BTW Wraggster, what game are you trying to get?

No_one_in_particular
April 17th, 2008, 10:06
I'm surprised delivery problems isn't an English stereotype by now.

****ing useless twats.

Dr._Zoidberg
April 17th, 2008, 18:50
What is in the package exactly? Just curious.
Trance Vibrator.

I've been really happy with the Australian postage service of late, I've been ordering lots of stuff from DealExtreme and all the packages have arrived quickly. Hooray for cheap Chinese crap!

Triv1um
April 17th, 2008, 21:01
Does this mean Wraggy is angry with play-asia?

No more play-asia threads maybe?

ExcruciationX
April 17th, 2008, 21:26
Trance Vibrator.

I've been really happy with the Australian postage service of late, I've been ordering lots of stuff from DealExtreme and all the packages have arrived quickly. Hooray for cheap Chinese crap!
That sounds gross, but I'll look it up anyway. :p

Eviltaco64
April 17th, 2008, 21:31
I dont think a lot of guys would have fun with a trance vibrator, dont you need a <> for real satisfaction? :p
Not meant to be replied to btw

EDIT: Play-asia might not have good shipping, but they do have a good selection of games to buy.

Dr._Zoidberg
April 17th, 2008, 22:26
That sounds gross, but I'll look it up anyway. :p
This is the only article you will need to read about it. :D

http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/2002/10/26/sex_in_games_rezvibrator.html

ExcruciationX
April 18th, 2008, 21:34
That's nice of you...

kcajblue
April 19th, 2008, 00:42
This is the only article you will need to read about it. :D

http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/2002/10/26/sex_in_games_rezvibrator.htmllol. that was an interesting read.