PDA

View Full Version : The campaign for TimeSplitters 2 HD

Shrygue
April 16th, 2008, 22:10
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=187112)

If you read issue 100 of PSM3 magazine you'll know that as well as giving the skivvy on TimeSplitters 4, Free Radical boss Dave Doak also said that if we could drum up enough support, they'd remake TimeSplitters 2 in HD.

PSM3 has already had hundreds of emails, but it's not enough; send a mail to this e-mail address to show your support.

Or, if you're feeling particularly enterprising, set up an online petition or blog to plead the cause.

Imagine classic Splitters 2 multiplayer, but online with sexified HD visuals.

We're also creating a Facebook group, so join the PSM3 group (search for 'PSM3' in groups) for a link and more information about the campaign.

Together, we could make it happen.

goity
April 16th, 2008, 22:32
Btw betches this magazine is awesome and therefore you should buy it if you live in the UK, even if you don't own a PS3 :P.

Shadowblind
April 16th, 2008, 22:57
TS2 was amazing. i vouch for this to no end :)

Napalm-Death
April 16th, 2008, 23:01
Btw betches this magazine is awesome and therefore you should buy it if you live in the UK, even if you don't own a PS3 :P.

If this is the magazine that I'm thinking about, this magazine is far from awesome...and not in a good way.

goity
April 16th, 2008, 23:04
You're thinking of PSM in the US I think, which is another magazine entirely. PSM3 is by different people, and it's for the UK.

Napalm-Death
April 16th, 2008, 23:15
I'm thinking of one of the UK magazines because I usually just go to Borders and read the game magazines during my breaks.

I believe it was PSM3, the reason why I have problems with it (if it is PSM3) is that it prints misinformation, and usually has a lot of typos.

To make it simpler, is PSM3 the magazine with the ads in the back with hotlines and crap? If not, I'll check again when I go back to Borders. Sorry if it isn't.

Shadowblind
April 16th, 2008, 23:36
I'm thinking of one of the UK magazines because I usually just go to Borders and read the game magazines during my breaks.

I believe it was PSM3, the reason why I have problems with it (if it is PSM3) is that it prints misinformation, and usually has a lot of typos.

To make it simpler, is PSM3 the magazine with the ads in the back with hotlines and crap? If not, I'll check again when I go back to Borders. Sorry if it isn't.

:(

oh well. It was a huge stretch to believe TS2 would be remade anyway.

Napalm-Death
April 16th, 2008, 23:50
Hey, don't lose hope, it might be possible! When I said "misinformation," I meant that they printed:
"UT III being PS3 exclusive"
and a load of bullshit in their DMC4 review. :(

gopherbob
April 16th, 2008, 23:56
"It's time to leave Dr. Doak"

mcdougall57
April 17th, 2008, 00:00
want a decent games magazine buy EDGE

goity
April 17th, 2008, 00:10
Yep, that's them you're thinking of. The SF2 comment was a quote, so it seemed pretty reliable with how they were pitching it. I agree that the DMC4 review was a bit shaky, but there was nothing particularly wrong about it (though getting so bitchy about difficulty was strange). It doesn't usually have a load of typos, but I do remember a couple of issues where there were a few (didn't ruin it though).

Napalm-Death
April 17th, 2008, 01:52
I never mentioned SFII... lol The DMC4 review had a few problems because they messed up on Nero's abilities (IIRC, I'll see if I can find the issue); or something similar. I remember reading the issue just for the DMC4 review and it ended with me getting angry over the mistakes they had made.

Sorry for taking this thread far into off-topic territory.