PDA

View Full Version : PSPset 0.6 by Placasoft

wraggster
September 12th, 2005, 00:50
Placasoft -Team Emergency Exit - www.psp-arena.de have released a new version of PSP Set which changes backgrounds and more on your PSP.

Heres whats new:

– Change Gameboot (video)

* Change Gameboot
Copy a gameboot.pmf from “ms:/gameboot.pmf” to your PSP’s firmware. The source file must not be larger than 1MB
* Backup Gameboot
Make a backup of your current gameboot.pmf to “ms:/gameboot.pmf” on your memory stick
* Restore Original Gameboot
Restore the default gameboot

– Change Wallpaper

* Select Month
Select a month you want to change the background. You need to place a file name according to the month (e.g. if you want to change March, you need to put a 300*170 BMP file at “ms:/03.bmp”)
* Copy All Wallpaper from 1.1
* Restore All Wallpapers

– Change Version Number (like WAB’s version changer)

***All your settings were lost when using the x/o changer***
– Change X/O buttons
* Swap the X/O button for different consoles (JP/US)
* Backup set. to x:/set.bak
Restore your settings to psp!
*Restore set. from x:/set.bak
This restore your old settings if you are save them with the Backup function.

This does flash your bios so use with extreme caution and at your own risk, remember to only use software that your 100% happy using. My advice keep away, but you can download the file via the comments.

Meshyf
September 12th, 2005, 06:13
I was just wondering if this takes the annoying squilly lines overlay away from the background when you change your wallpaper. PSPersonalize leaves them there and it obstructes the hell out of the picture.

GeKKo
September 12th, 2005, 13:06
No it doesn't because Placa wasn't able to find these stripes but he's looking for those stripes in the flash and maybe he's able to delete those annoying things also.

Meshyf
September 12th, 2005, 22:03
awesome I sure hope he can do it in the next release.

not here anymore
September 12th, 2005, 23:22
Hey All,
Would anyone have the gameboot.pmf from a PSP fw 2.0 by any chance?
The one where it says "PlayStation Portable" under the PSP logo.
Thanks.
Later,

TSR

Zergling
September 13th, 2005, 05:24
:( Team Emergency Exit you guy’s have a big bug, i don’t know when this takes place but i can no longer use my infrastructure Mode!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS IN YOUR NEXT releas PLEASE this gives this errer ” Am internal error has occurred (8008273A) please fix this soon Team Emergency Exit

who ever can contact Team Emergency Exit please send this message to them :(