PDA

View Full Version : Your Made Up Video Game

darkeclipse7243
April 17th, 2008, 05:17
If you ever had the chance to make your own video game what would it be about?

Eviltaco64
April 17th, 2008, 07:08
Fire breathing ants and Evil tacos.
It would probably end up on N64.

ExcruciationX
April 17th, 2008, 07:57
What would I create? The ultimate first person shooter:

1. Cram every Halo multiplayer level (including 2, 3, Bungie downloadable maps, Killtrocity map pack maps, and all homebrewed maps), every Unreal level (1, 2, 3, and all user-created maps), and every Half Life multiplayer level combined into one game.

2. The ability to have Halo, Unreal, and Half Life's gameplay in the game, you can toggle between each at the main menu (you can also mix and match games, like playing Unreal on Blood Gulch with the interface carried over).

4. Up to 100 bots at once for each game (50vs50 in Sandtrap, with no lag, whoo!). The bots in Halo 3 can be set up by skill level (I.E a 50 is like a 50 over Live).

5. The game is created for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii. Anyone from any console can fight each other over any network (either a friend code or an invite is necessary).

6. Put an extremly easy to use map creator for any of the games, with it's own model maker that can also download models off the net.

7. Save every game ever played "saved films" style, except with no limitations on how many you can store (based on drive space).

8. Release a 3 Terabyte drive with this game on it (can be plugged into an Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii, via USB, or SD card ports), sell it for 150 bucks, and you're an instant billionare.

-Xandu-
April 17th, 2008, 08:00
I've had :p.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47443

Eviltaco64
April 17th, 2008, 21:51
I would also make an ultimate Mario/Sonic game. Imagine all the Genesis (and Sonic CD) sonic levels (including Sonic 2 Beta) all combined with Sonic CD-esque cutscenes.

It would be the ultimate creation.

Id also like to make a game in which you can change graphical styles. High-res, Cel-shaded, lighting effects, etc.
This game would also have a level where the character is 8-bit (then becomes 16-bit, 32-bit, 64-bit, etc. with each part having themes from the console they represent) and evolves back into what it is in the present time by the end of the level.
It would also change what genre it is. One level it could be a fast paced Viewtiful Joe esque platformer, the next could be a FPS level, etc.

Triv1um
April 17th, 2008, 22:52
Ultimate Pogostick.

Your a fat guy on a pogostick, and you jump your way through totally random levels. While eating food to gain pogosticking energy.

mike_jmg
April 21st, 2008, 06:35
Super Smash Bros on psp with more characters and online play.
an instant clasic