PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Keeps Your Repaired XBox For 4 Months, Calls You A Thief For Wanting It Bac

wraggster
April 19th, 2008, 23:38
Microsoft hasn't returned Tiffany's XBox 360 for four months because they think she is a thief, even though she has her original receipt and a credit card statement proving that she is the console's rightful owner.

http://consumerist.com/

splodger15
April 20th, 2008, 17:30
lol I cracked up reading the title , I would just keep on Microsoft's case then if still nothing just take the matter further

Shadowblind
April 20th, 2008, 17:35
Not enough info to make me care/think this is true.

fg-54
April 20th, 2008, 19:10
wow, lol, i DO love my 360 but to bad the service is so bad, i am on my third xbox 360 :P it takes a month for the repairs to be complete and for the 360 to be sent to me, and all they give me is a card for a free month of xbox live gold that i lost in the first place! lolz

Baboon
April 20th, 2008, 20:43
wow, lol, i DO love my 360 but to bad the service is so bad, i am on my third xbox 360 :P it takes a month for the repairs to be complete and for the 360 to be sent to me, and all they give me is a card for a free month of xbox live gold that i lost in the first place! lolz

The customer service is shite. lol

In all fairness though mines gone back twice and I've got it back each time in under two weeks...plus when it went back the second time I got offered a free game or a piece of hardware for my inconvenience (so I went for the dearest piece offered - a bluetooth headset :D).