PDA

View Full Version : Bunjalloo v0.6

wraggster
April 19th, 2008, 23:53
Quirky has updated his Web browser for DS

Changes 0.6:
Enhancements
Auto-updater; semi-automatic as the user has to push a button :-) Bookmark editing/deleting. Now possible to change sites allowed to set cookies - delete/modify the cookie list on the fly. Default download directory is configurable (set to root by default). Run time configuration for language, etc. Send the Accept-Language header with the current language setting. Dutch translation added. Note: Only English and Spanish are fully up to date, the rest require some community help plz! :-) Zip file viewer/extractor. Unzip archives and optionally patch any *.nds files with DLDI. Bug fixes
Fix keyboard modifier states - caps lock and shift should appear pressed more often. Show — – entities, some iso-8859-1 fixes. Content-Type application/xhtml accepted, makes more sites readable. Use Content-Disposition header as a good guess for downloaded file names. For developers
Instructions for building are in the source tar. Update libpng to version 1.2.26 Updated the script that downloads dependencies so it actually works. Autoconf-like dependency checks added (./configure && make)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Joel92
April 20th, 2008, 18:59
I noticed that bunjallo can show pictures, but only if you put the direct picture url into the address bar... think you will ever implement a full picture viewing function, kind of like DSO?

anyways, im trying out this new version now... hope its good!

DanTheManMS
April 21st, 2008, 03:25
I think Bunjalloo inserts a placeholder instead of the image, and when you click on that placeholder it loads the actual image. I can't remember what the placeholder is, but I remember doing this myself about a week ago.

Rebrek
April 22nd, 2008, 03:26
I've been waiting for an excuse to try Bunjalloo, and that excuse is cookies. Woo.

soloster
May 5th, 2008, 23:03
Hah I loooove this browser!!!! works well and is fast and just...wow!!!!

Well done :)