PDA

View Full Version : Snes9x 0.1.0 front ver.6 - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

wraggster
April 20th, 2008, 00:44
The japanese coder lltcggie (http://wiihack.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has posted a new version of the Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

version 6 - Fixed bugs in automatic saving

Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

nyrol
April 20th, 2008, 02:04
Would this be able to use the wiimote like in the official version?

____anders____
April 20th, 2008, 02:16
the one with wiimote support isn't an official version..

did you read the sentence below the headline?

RobertFC has released an unnoficial version of the Snes Emulator for the Wii With Wiimote Support

anyway.. i don't think that this one has support for wiimote :(

SuperRandi123
April 20th, 2008, 03:39
So...does this version fix the annoying timing with PAL games...or am I looking at another emulator that doesn't solve this problem.

tehnoir
April 20th, 2008, 06:18
So...does this version fix the annoying timing with PAL games...or am I looking at another emulator that doesn't solve this problem.

"version 6 - Fixed bugs in automatic saving"
Very unlikely unless your timing problems are related to automatic saving :P

Skaterben55
April 20th, 2008, 07:32
Has anyone gotten either of the fire emblem games to work with any of the emulators. None of them seem to work which is pretty dissapointing for me.

kingslime80
April 20th, 2008, 08:41
"version 6 - Fixed bugs in automatic saving"

Anyone know which bugs they are?

iofthestorm
April 21st, 2008, 03:05
Is this the official developer? I'm so confused... I think I've posted something along these lines in every SNES9X thread, but please could these guys all just work together and incorporate all their features into the official builds.
Ahh, this helped tremendously. http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Homebrew_apps/Snes9X_Wii

Big=Sexy
April 21st, 2008, 05:12
SuperRandi123, if you follow the link posted by iofthestorm above, it seems deletnop's version fixes speed issues with PAL games. Unfortunately, it also forces 50hz, so you'll need a TV that supports that.