PDA

View Full Version : my psp is the uk version1.52 can i have hombrew or any emu's on it please tell me thx

NoIsEy
September 13th, 2005, 10:58
can i have hombrew on my uk version of psp ? or will any emulators work on my psp 1.52 ? please lt me know thank you

Humbug
September 13th, 2005, 11:36
not at the moment apprantly some guys are working on a downgrader which will take your psp version to 1.50 to allow to you play homebrew but nothing yet

Fly On
September 13th, 2005, 23:41
If you ask your PSP nicely, say "pretty please," it will work.
Search is your friend man.

Cap'n 1time
September 14th, 2005, 02:49
can i have hombrew on my uk version of psp ? or will any emulators work on my psp 1.52 ? please lt me know thank you
no... but might i suggest you visit hell? ;)

mods, i dont think im being to harsh when he posts this like an idiot 10000 times.

troy1
September 16th, 2005, 19:27
yes, this fellow is evidently not very bright. In fact, I'd be willing to bet he's dumb.

dragonmaster
September 16th, 2005, 19:45
well again flaming show understand dudes

TUNEone
September 25th, 2005, 03:55
1timeuser you are by far the most worthless person on this site, SHUT the hell up! Go some where else, and post with your band camp buddies. Graduate from high school, and then welcome to the real world where kids like you get jacked up daily. I'm glad posts like these make you feel important, but we really are all waiting for you to put on that last blink 182 single and pop yourself in the head and end it all....... Worthless come back in 3...2...1...

nickjaco
October 1st, 2005, 23:46
hey dont be harsh he didnt know and most forums make the search button a bit bigger so its a bit easier to find them and he just brought it sheesh give a guy a chance
this is to any flamers in this post i really hope you get banned

ataribob
October 6th, 2005, 20:53

If you have not been reading the news
You can play emulators and Homebrew on youur 1.52 now

All you need do is upgrade it to 2.0
Use the Downgrader (you can find the link in these post.)
Downgrade from 2.0 to 1.5.
After you downgrade to 1.50.
Use the Version changer to change your (trick) firmware to 2.10

And welcome to the hombrew world