PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice !!! Should i upgrade my psp 1.52 to 2.0???

NoIsEy
September 13th, 2005, 11:30
should i upgrade??? or wait till the downgrader ???

Cap'n 1time
September 14th, 2005, 02:50
you should shut the hell up and go outside.

bobcobb
September 14th, 2005, 02:51
Burn!

JoePSP
September 16th, 2005, 00:54
should i upgrade??? or wait till the downgrader ???
i think you should wait for downgrader because i realy dont like 2.0 as much as i thought and am waiting for some one to downgrade

troy1
September 16th, 2005, 19:21
Well, from what I understand, if a downgrader does come out, it will work for v1.51, 1.52, and 2.0

I use to a have a v1.52 and upgraded to 2.0, if you have a wireless router, surfer the net and checking emails is pretty cool. You can also watch videos and download music, etc. But its only useful if you have a wireless router.

v1.52 has nothing useful about it that 2.0 doesn't have. 2.0 has more options...neither can run homebrew/emu's.

pspfan
September 17th, 2005, 03:27
I would upgrade to 2.0 just to get the browser and other new features, but then again, I would be pissed if someone cracked 1.52 after I upgraded. It's a tough choice, but if somehow some godly person cracks 2.0 then it's obvious to upgrade (everyone else probably would, too). It's up to you... Lucky for me I have 1.5 :)

MasterChafed
September 17th, 2005, 04:12
I would upgrade to 2.0 just to get the browser and other new features, but then again, I would be pissed if someone cracked 1.52 after I upgraded. It's a tough choice, but if somehow some godly person cracks 2.0 then it's obvious to upgrade (everyone else probably would, too). It's up to you... Lucky for me I have 1.5 :)

i would not upgrade to 2.0 it is not worth it. it is gonna be a while b4 it gets cracked. you may want to wait until it is hacked (if it ever will) because 1.52 might be first. Once 2.0 is hackd then you would probably want to upgrade. My two cents ;)

YourStillWithMe
September 17th, 2005, 06:40
for those of you that have told him to upgrade . . .thats horrible advice and i can say that because i've upgraded and regreted it both times i had a 1.50 than went to 1.52 before i knew about hoembrew than slapped myself and than i upgraded my 1.52 to 2.0 and than a week later i heard abut the 1.51 and 1.52 downgrade! ok check this out if 1.51 or the 1.52 or whatever the hell version you have gets cracked than your home free but if you upgrade and 1.52 gets cracked you cant get the homebrew and your screwed. If you REALLY need a web browser than i think your someone who needs some women. . . .either that or a woman. If your gonna go online do it on a desktop or laptop "hey man what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm going on the internet on my psp" doesn't that sound cool kids? Even in a barnes and noble or mcdonalds you look stupid surfing the net its pointless and another thing to have us have less of a life. The wallpaper function is cool though but its not worth missing the homebrew possibly though. . .do what you wish but i think my reasoning is very reasonable.