PDA

View Full Version : iTouchDS Card Revealed (video and pics)

bandit
April 20th, 2008, 16:39
http://www.itouchds.com/screenshots/en_box.jpg

Team M3 has jumped on the bandwagon and has finally released a microSDHC flash cart. The iTouchDS is a Slot 1 unit for the Nintendo DS and DS Lite. The iTouchDS does not require any additional Passcard or Passme devices to operate. Fully compatible with MicroSD and MicroSDHC cards up to 32GB. Simply copy your files onto a low cost, high capacity MicroSD or MicroSDHC card, insert the card into the the iTouchDS and now insert the iTouchDS into your DS or DS Lite and enjoy!

You can play MP3’s, read TXT books, and run your homebrew applications with ease. The iTouchds team has made functionality their number one priority with this new generation of DS development. This simply is the best product currently available for the Nintendo DS.

iTouchDS features a system which will allow you to create custom shortcuts pointing to any homebrews or games. These shortcuts will appear in the iFav menu from here you will be able to access, run and manage your shortcuts.

Plug and play feature for it is easy to use.
100% Game compatibility.
Automatically detect and generate game save file.
Built in cheat engine.
Fully customizable skin interface.
Supports both the MicroSDHC and MicroSD. (Capacity over 4GB)
Supports homebrew applications.
Supports software reset function.
Supports Multi-Language.
Supports Download Play.
Single-chip solution, highest level of stability & lowest power consumption.
Support Multi-Language: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Thai Language.

Expect a full review from DCEmu Reviews. So check back soon. Items retails around $34.95. But if you cant wait and must need it now, ConsoleSource (http://www.consolesource.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=123) is starting to ship out the iTouchDS.

Here is a short clip (http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/SUB0872hfR0/) of the iTouchDS in action with the GUI.

Source: iTouchDS (http://www.itouchds.com/)

DarthPaul
April 20th, 2008, 18:49
How much is it?! I want one!

Edit: $35! Nice! This is mine.

paul3100
April 20th, 2008, 19:00
Hmm looks ok but i just bought my self a new SuperCard SDCH with 4 gigs for just over £30 so i am happy :-)

paul

firedragon_jing
April 20th, 2008, 20:12
Is this any different than the M3 DS Real?

bandit
April 20th, 2008, 20:51
Is this any different than the M3 DS Real?
Compatibility and all features should be the same. But the iTouchDS supports microSHC. There's cheats, GUI of OS looks totally different.

However, I was told there will be a new improved M3DS Real firmware coming out at the end of the month known as "M3 Sakura". I dont know whats improved about it as I do not have this firmware and was only informed of it.

bandit
April 21st, 2008, 18:36
I just added a link to a short clip of the GUI in action as well as images.

firedragon_jing
April 22nd, 2008, 05:13
Umm, the M3 DS Real does support SDHC cards

bandit
April 22nd, 2008, 17:18
Umm, the M3 DS Real does support SDHC cards
Correct but I accidentally confused with the Simply. All these carts are starting to look the same. Also forgot to mention that M3 Real comes with Rumble Ram Pack, Rumble Pack or Rumble Pack and GBA Expansion.

firedragon_jing
April 23rd, 2008, 00:18
Yeah, I know, my girlfriend ordered a Real for her DS with the Rumble, and I was considering getting the GBA Pack one when I get my DS. I was just wondering why M3 decided to release a new card after the Reals, but it seams this is just a "budget" version...

bandit
April 23rd, 2008, 05:57
Yeah, I know, my girlfriend ordered a Real for her DS with the Rumble, and I was considering getting the GBA Pack one when I get my DS. I was just wondering why M3 decided to release a new card after the Reals, but it seams this is just a "budget" version...
Yep, just a budget card. Only comes with SLOT-1 card. No other cartridges or anything special.

I want to see this new M3 Sakura for the Real that was mentioned to me and probably talked about on the web. Its supposed to be an updated firmware. Maybe a new design/overhaul? We'll know at the end of the month.

bandit
April 23rd, 2008, 16:00
This was just released. This has Moonshell so you'll have no problems playing MP3's.

As for sound, none of these will beat the quality of dedicated MP3 Players such as an iPod or Creative Zen. If you just want to listen to music and dont care about equalizers, bass than it does its job.