View Full Version : Wasabi Questions

96BiT
April 20th, 2008, 17:15
Hey,
I've modded my consoles before but never with a mod-chip. Ill start by saying that according to wiitracker.nintendo-scene.com: Your Drive Chip is most likely GC2-D2C.
Your Drive Pins are most likely not cut.
My Serial # is: LU525456900
I heard that the Wasabi is the only universal mod-chip that works with all Wiis and has the most advanced features. But my only question is how easy is it to install? Can I install a WiiKey? Is the Wasabi updatable? Also if there is anyone in the Boston area who will professionally install the Wasabi on my Wii that would be very nice! :thumbup:

Thank you for your time! :D

____anders____
April 21st, 2008, 15:49
you have a d2c drive, and can NOT install a wii-key:(
the chips for d2c drives are a pain in the ass to install, i think, but not if you do it wth the wii-clip, you get a solderless wii-chip, and the wii-clip works with many, almost all the d2c chips..

SOTVBCFC
April 21st, 2008, 19:03
i have got a wiid chip installed and all is well but some of the lasest games won't work like mario kart, iv emailed them to ask about update, but there not coming back to me do you guys now and thing about an update

96BiT
April 22nd, 2008, 03:54
thanks for your help!

Hank Freid
April 25th, 2008, 11:33
It is clear that you are possessing D2C Drive and that is why you can not instal WII-KEY.

Regards
Hank Freid