PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (UMD RC2)

wraggster
September 13th, 2005, 19:55
New UMD, heres the details:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/umd-advent-children.jpg

Long rumored to be a standard videogame sequel to the ultra-popular Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children is instead a direct-to-video DVD movie featuring CGI design rendered by the wizards at Square-Enix behind the FVM sequences in previous FF videogames. The movie takes place two years after the end of the PS One game.

Published for availability on both DVD and PlayStation Portable UMD.

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=6242&lsaid=219793

YourStillWithMe
September 13th, 2005, 20:11
I'm not going to provide any links or anything to this film but it has already been leaked people. I've seen it already too. But, I also do plan on purchasing it and maybe both versions because im a juge Final Fantasy fan. I don't plan on ripping them off and nor should you. Want the file? PM me and we'll chat

ForteGSX
September 13th, 2005, 21:11
I'm not going to provide any links or anything to this film but it has already been leaked people. I've seen it already too. But, I also do plan on purchasing it and maybe both versions because im a juge Final Fantasy fan. I don't plan on ripping them off and nor should you. Want the file? PM me and we'll chat

You bastard... So do I. :D

xuphorz
September 13th, 2005, 21:25
uh, is it ok to talk WAREZ in this forum? it's not directly, but it has to be.

ForteGSX
September 13th, 2005, 21:28
uh, is it ok to talk WAREZ in this forum? it's not directly, but it has to be.

I wish I understood your question thoroughly to answer but here we go... No its not allowed to talk about warez.

shangrula
September 13th, 2005, 21:35
seen this in just jap one night and with english fans subs the next and it's awesome.

my words don't do it justice. Simply unmissable CG film at it's best. Perfect :)

ForteGSX
September 14th, 2005, 02:38
Sorry, but I am new to this so can any PM me how to insert the subtitles into the video?

xuphorz
September 14th, 2005, 02:53
uh forge, i'm talking about you.
that's very indirectly warez your talking there

Smiths
September 14th, 2005, 02:53
it's crap and i feel dirty for watching it.
CG woulda been impressive if it wasn't laced with Matrix "video game motorcycles rule and defy all physics ha ha we're cool!" camera shots.

Too bad too since I just finished replaying FF7 this past weekend.

summary: It was nice to get some epilogue about the ending of FF7... but then it went on for another 85 minutes.

Cap'n 1time
September 14th, 2005, 02:58
i havnt seen it.. but i already predetermined it sucks, and my word is law.

jk.

well i just think final fantasy is an over rated over played peice of doody. carry on fanboys.

Tron_Fan
September 14th, 2005, 03:37
it's crap and i feel dirty for watching it.

Well, to be honest that doesn't surprise me a whole lot. FFVII is the perfect video game and has been #1 on my list since... well it came out. I view any sequels,prequels,VII-2's with major scepticism. I'll watch it when it comes out, but wholly be prepared to be dissapointed.

What I WOULD like is a FFVII UMD. Now wouldn't that be the sh**?!

VFerg
September 14th, 2005, 23:01
Ive recently seen it and being a pretty big fan of the *earlier* final fantasy games I was sceptical they would totally screw this project up just like everything else that came from square within the last like 4 years or so. Behold though an amazing little movie that really was for any fan of the game and they honestly in my opinion didnt screw it up. Who cares if it was all about the action and reused effects throughout many movies, the movie its self was visually stunning and instantly braught you back to that familiar world. It was an action movie and if you thaught it was going to be anything else I dont know what you were thinking. Its probably one of the best action movies ive seen in a while, only complaint I could possibly think of was that each camera cut was to fast. With a little new story to pretty much bring in a sequal it didnt answer any new questions but just gave a nostolgic feeling that was what I really wanted from it more then anything. Great job for once Square, I now have little faith in the company once more.

GizmoSan
September 15th, 2005, 07:14
I have it pre-ordered, but I still watched the japanese release with subtitles earlier this week. If you haven't played FF7, do yourself a favor and play it, because it completes the story except with awesome CG. Best realistic CG movie i've seen in a while, story was awesome!