PDA

View Full Version : Thanks...

rockaway
April 22nd, 2008, 10:10
Hi,
Thank you guys for giving me such a nice suggestions for all my problems.you gave me satisfactory answers which has improved my machine working ability a lot and now am happy as my machine is working in the way as i wanted it to work a small help i again needed from you all.When I am trying to open some forums they are not getting opened at all.I thought it was a problem with my service provider i complaint the net provider about the net speed i am getting in return he told me that the service from his end is uninterrupted and no such cable problem.
So to check the truth in his statement I tried in other machine and the forum got opened.So is it the problem with my machine?When everything is working in absolutely fine then what is making it slow down?

rockaway
April 24th, 2008, 15:12
Hi,
Thank you guys for giving me such a nice suggestions for all my problems.you gave me satisfactory answers which has improved my machine working ability a lot and now am happy as my machine is working in the way as i wanted it to work a small help i again needed from you all.When I am trying to open some forums they are not getting opened at all.I thought it was a problem with my service provider i complaint the net provider about the net speed i am getting in return he told me that the service from his end is uninterrupted and no such cable problem.
So to check the truth in his statement I tried in other machine and the forum got opened.So is it the problem with my machine?When everything is working in absolutely fine then what is making it slow down?

I wonder where is everyone.No reply yet what friends needs you need your suggestions.Thanks IN advance for suggestions.

rockaway
April 26th, 2008, 12:00
I wonder where is everyone.No reply yet what friends needs you need your suggestions.Thanks IN advance for suggestions.

hope someone will reply me soon.

bah
April 26th, 2008, 12:57
Download Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/, use it, and see if you get the same problem.

Even if it doesn't fix the issue, you'll be using a better browser.

rockaway
April 29th, 2008, 11:05
Download Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/, use it, and see if you get the same problem.

Even if it doesn't fix the issue, you'll be using a better browser.

Done with downloading mozilla but no use now I have switched to Opera lets see how it works?
Some one suggested that there is some way ti upgrade the speed the speed of mozilla this will help me open the pages faster than its initial rate.Do you know any such thing where to set the properties.

rockaway
April 30th, 2008, 11:25
I thought you will reply to me friend.
Waiting dear.

ExcruciationX
April 30th, 2008, 18:08
Stop double posting. Hit the "edit" button.

rockaway
May 1st, 2008, 13:13
Thanks Dear but can you please tell me where have I posted double?:)

rockaway
May 6th, 2008, 10:17
You didn't turned up friend for so many days no replies ?Is everything ok It seems you are too busy...:D

masterchief929
May 20th, 2008, 13:25
posting twice in a row is double posting and it is annoying!