PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga 3 & a 1 + 2 combo (on DS!) revealed in Famitsu

wraggster
September 14th, 2005, 19:21
Japanese gaming mag Famitsu has had a long and storied history of spilling the beans on new games and such, and things are no different on its printed pages in the days leading up to the Tokyo Game Show. Today, we’ve just received word from Famitsu Weekly fans that Japanese developer Monolith will be announcing Xenosaga 3 for the PS2, Baten Kaitos 2 for the GameCube, and Xenosaga 1 + 2 for the DS(!) at TGS this week.

The combo of the first and second parts of the Xenosaga series will be completely adapted into 2D, but Namco will try to squeeze as many of its (in)famous full-motion video (FMV) cutscenes in as possible. As for Xenosaga 3: Thus Spoke Zaratharus, it will be the final installment in the PS2 RPG storyline, but you never know whether its creators will pull an Onimusha and bring the series back in some form later on. (Next-gen ‘saga, anyone?)

Cap'n 1time
September 14th, 2005, 19:42
screw xenosaga... BRING BACK XENOGEARS DAMNIT!

ptr.exe
September 15th, 2005, 16:05
This should be cool, i never got into the Xenosaga games.

BK2 will be cool, i still havent got round to clocking the first one though, ever get the feeling you're buying more games than you're playing? i have like 10 (this gen) games on my shelf that arent completed, out of a total of 28. i need more time :(