PDA

View Full Version : PSP V1.52 emulator release?

scottg
September 14th, 2005, 20:34
Simple question really,

I bought a psp version 1.52 this last weekend and am keen to play emulated snes/megadrive games etc, does anyone know the timeframe when an emulator will be available for this psp version?

Cheers

Scott

Cap'n 1time
September 14th, 2005, 20:48
simple answere.

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

READ THE DAMN POSTS ALL OVER THE ****ING PLACE. DEAR GOD, WHY OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CREATE RETARDED PEOPLE. i take that back many retards actually know how to read.. they dont have a name for your kind.

scottg
September 14th, 2005, 22:57
Sorry mate, I obviously don’t have as much time as yourself to look at these forums.

The fact I have no access to the internet except doing so from my pda (Which has a very slow connection speed, and takes about 5mins to open each thread & and the page is not in the right layout etc) it was obviously a mistake to ask a simple question which required a simple (and non offensive) answer.

Cheers

dragonmaster
September 15th, 2005, 08:13
hey let noobs live their little miserable life :)
mess with the best
die with the rest

F34R
September 15th, 2005, 09:54
Geeze people. Get a grip. You dont have to get your panties in a wad 1timeuser. Please dont go on and on about how you are tired of seeing posts like this, blah blah blah. You simply do not have to click on them, or respond to them.

No need to be a, well, you know.

Here is a good example of how to answer a question you just cant stand lol:

Currently there isnt any way to run homebrew/emulators on firmware higher than 1.50. Please read the following posts, which include answers to the most common questions.

If you cant handle at least being civil, you might find a better hobby. Something not as stressful as responding to simple questions.

ataribob
September 15th, 2005, 13:31
PSP V1.52 emulator release

Is a stupid headliner to use.

You will piss of a lot of people that are tricked in looking thinking some one did crack 1.52.

You do deserve the slack you are getting for wasting our time in this dead end post

Cross
September 15th, 2005, 17:40
hey let noobs live their little miserable life :)
mess with the best
die with the rest

You are not Zero Cool from Hackers

dragonmaster
September 15th, 2005, 18:05
no not at all i am not in the psp scene although i know enough of psp to use it well i comment that because we all started from noobs and we take some time to become respected and full of knowledge people

Cap'n 1time
September 15th, 2005, 19:59
Geeze people. Get a grip. You dont have to get your panties in a wad 1timeuser. Please dont go on and on about how you are tired of seeing posts like this, blah blah blah. You simply do not have to click on them, or respond to them.

No need to be a, well, you know.

Here is a good example of how to answer a question you just cant stand lol:

If you cant handle at least being civil, you might find a better hobby. Something not as stressful as responding to simple questions.

i dont wear panties, and i answered him with a simple responce. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then alot of mean crap that i have become so well known for replying with.

how i feel i should reply is my concern, and the mods concern. sometimes i just like being an asshole. anyway he got the point. so be it you like it or not, thats a 1timeuser responce that keeps dcemu from becoming a warezy, ignorant, gimme gimme forum.

F34R
September 16th, 2005, 00:03
i dont wear panties, and i answered him with a simple responce. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then alot of mean crap that i have become so well known for replying with.

how i feel i should reply is my concern, and the mods concern. sometimes i just like being an asshole. anyway he got the point. so be it you like it or not, thats a 1timeuser responce that keeps dcemu from becoming a warezy, ignorant, gimme gimme forum.

You give yourself way to much credit pal.

Festizzio
September 16th, 2005, 01:42

You're losing it. Stop trying so hard and maybe you'll get it back again...that other post was not creative at all...

Cap'n 1time
September 16th, 2005, 02:15
well i am sooooooo sorry i didnt meet your expectations. im not here to impress anyone. just to entertain myself... and sometimes put in some usefull information.

Festizzio
September 17th, 2005, 01:16
well i am sooooooo sorry i didnt meet your expectations. im not here to impress anyone. just to entertain myself... and sometimes put in some usefull information.

But when you go around saying, "thats a 1timeuser responce that keeps dcemu from becoming a warezy, ignorant, gimme gimme forum.", it makes you sound conceited, and to tell you the truth, you're not that great.

Kaiser
September 17th, 2005, 01:54
If someone is offended by something they read on an internet forum then they simply deserve to be offended then. The more time you spend on forums the more you'll get use to its specific characters. Sure he lashed out but, when a question has been asked so many times there really is NO excuse to ask it. That we can agree on.

However on another note 1time, pull your head out of your ass.:)

pspfan
September 17th, 2005, 03:17
I suggest you try to refund your PSP by either just taking it back if they let you, or reporting some kind of damage. Then you can go online and find the correct version PSPs to run homebrews and emulators and buy it.

TUNEone
September 25th, 2005, 03:56
1timeuser you are by far the most worthless person on this site, SHUT the hell up! Go some where else, and post with your band camp buddies. Graduate from high school, and then welcome to the real world where kids like you get jacked up daily. I'm glad posts like these make you feel important, but we really are all waiting for you to put on that last blink 182 single and pop yourself in the head and end it all....... Worthless come back in 3...2...1...

YourStillWithMe
September 25th, 2005, 04:44
1 time-I understand your rage for spazzing out on the noob people IM me all the time and ask me stupid ?'s but i help em out because it makes me feel good because i would want that assistance if i was new at everything. . . but just ease up a little that is all i have to say. And I don't dislike you or anything you bring up some good ideas sometimes man and I believe everyon on this forum is pretty cool otherwise i'd just hop right over to pspupdates or pspcrazy.com

im spent

Cap'n 1time
September 25th, 2005, 14:46
this is so old its annoying, if you have any beef with me the pm me and il continue the verbal abuse elsewhere. I was being a dick in that responce, i know it. but it does not give some idiot the right to join in a forum conversation and try to start a long rant about it. heres and idea for you. SHUT THE HELL UP! SOMETIMES I MAKE STUPID RESPONCES. YOULL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME FOR BEING HUMAN!

yourstillwithme - i thought we were already getting pretty tight.. dont screw that up please.

someone lock this topic before i kill someone.