PDA

View Full Version : gameboy4iphone v1.5.0 publicly released early for Cydia users.

wraggster
April 23rd, 2008, 00:18
Never heard of Cydia? It's a quickly progressing package distribution software that is similar in concept to, but better framework than Installer.app. It's made by Saurik of www.saurik.com. Saurik has helped me greatly in improving my softwares performance by providing me the tools I truly needed for development. His work is top notch.

I have been adding support to Cydia in addition to Installer.app. I currently have everything implemented, and to begin rolling out my Cydia repo, I am announcing an early release of gameboy4iphone v1.5.0 public for Cydia users.

Once you have Cydia installed, simply goto All Packages and goto the "Z" letter down to ZodTTD Repo. Install my repo and refresh the sources. Then goto "Games" and you will see gameboy4iphone there.

gameboy4iphone v1.5.0 is a brand new version, and first to be seen by the public. It is based on a port of GnuBoy done by yoyofr and Tinnus. It is fullspeed, fully featured, and has nice sound too! It even limits its speed to actual Gameboy framerate if going too fast.

I hope to see some new Cydia users, and people enjoying this limited early release. Although it will be on Installer.app in the coming days, those who give things a go are more than welcome to share their feedback in the ZodTTD gameboy4iphone forums.

If you like gameboy4iphone and would like to donate, click here and you will get my current and future betas to test.

Thanks
ZodTTD

http://zodttd.com/blog/zodttd/gameboy4iphone_v150_publicly_released_early_for_cy dia_users_b-35_sid-4b174538b0c7a623f609e3a31c664c13.html