PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Adhoc Messenger 2.6

wraggster
April 23rd, 2008, 00:53
News/release from aldostools (http://www.aldostools.com)

This "mod" is based on the Adhoc Messenger 2.0 originally created by F@T3oYCG. However this mod is very different in many aspects:

- Includes a media player with support for MP3, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, 669, etc.
- Display lyrics if a TXT with the same name of the song is found in ms0:/LYRICS or in the same folder of the song. This feature is available only off-line.
- 8 Visualizations when the lyrics file is not found.
- File browser with copy/move/delete/rename.
- Text editor with text scrolling and ability to add/delete lines (supports TXT, LUA, INI and JS)
- Picture viewer (supports JPG and PNG)
- Ability to start PBP and ISO from the program
- Ability to access Memory Stick and Flash 0-3 through USB.
- Ability to Restart and Shutdown the PSP.
- Adhoc Messenger mods: remember the user name, can load saved history file, notify other PSP when the user is online.
- Bilingual user interface: English and Spanish (very easy to add French)
- GUI mimics the MSN Messenger.
- Source code not encrypted.
- Based on LUA Player HM6.

Download: http://www.aldostools.com/uo_adhocmsg.rar

watupgroupie
April 23rd, 2008, 02:51
This should almost be a proof of concept. Adhoc messenging is pointless. Your within 10 ft of someone, talk to them. Bring this on to wifi and it'll be a lot better.

shorty_carnage
April 23rd, 2008, 12:14
Adhoc messenging?

Please . stop wasting your time!

Try making an aplication which ........ can ... ummm

nope sorry no ideas, its all been done :)

avtools
April 23rd, 2008, 16:01
I agree Adhoc Messaging is pointless... this is my first program created on LUA. I used the very well written code from F@T3oYCG's Adhoc Messenger to learn the language. I was very impressed with the keyboard it included.

I was really looking for was a notepad for my PSP and a MP3 player that display lyrics, and that is what I made. If you think you can do something better, I invite you to modify the code or bring your own ideas.

BTW: avtools is aldostools ;-)