PDA

View Full Version : Any PSP V2.0 Owners in Nottingham England

wraggster
September 15th, 2005, 20:32
What a strange headline

Heres the reason why

I have a brand new Jap v1.5 PSP and its basically for my son for xmas but hes not interested in homebrew or emulation so i can either update it and lose the homebrew ability or i can straight swap it for someone with a UK PSP v2.0.

If your near me and are interested then reply and ill choose who does the swap with me.

BulletMag
September 15th, 2005, 20:37
I live in Nottingham, Bulwell in fact,

i brought my psp on sept 1st,
played it constantly...

I know it a little weird to ask what you are asking and in effect it means me losing 1yr warranty but this is something i may wanna do..

let me know

** thought i would add this to be totally honest **
immaculate condition,
1 lazy white pixel about 3 mm from the lower right hand corner of the screen (only visible on black backgrounds)

thats about it, i prolly took myself out of the running by telling you this but hey have to tell the truth after all its a prezzie :)

wraggster
September 15th, 2005, 20:41
Well i brought the PSP via GBAX.com before Sony killed all Brits doing Import PSPs and so its been sat above my head boxed and never used ready for my son for xmas.

so yes the guarentee wouldnt be honoured im afraid, as the same with most imports.

BulletMag
September 15th, 2005, 20:50
:0
i actually work for Dixons and this is where i got i from originally, im gonna kick up a fuss about the pixel when they get some back in, see if i can get another :)

doubt it'll work but hey you never know..

still got the box and everything..

does yours have any dead/lazy pixels ?

wraggster
September 15th, 2005, 21:00
tbh ive never played anything on it

SoQb0nc5r
September 15th, 2005, 21:10
has it got any dead pixels?

i am in manchester

NoIsEy
September 15th, 2005, 21:23
im in london and i have a psp firmware 2.0 and i am very interested there are no probs with my psp !!!

NoIsEy
September 15th, 2005, 21:25
pm me if u wanna talk

NoIsEy
September 15th, 2005, 21:35
wraggster is there a easier way we can tlk ?

WilDThraxter
September 15th, 2005, 23:49
hey wraggster, this is realy cool of you to get someone else into the homebrew comunity, my psp wouldn,t be half as good if i couldnt play all my emulators on it. All i was wondering is that, WHY ARE YOU NOT EDGERMECATING YOUR SON INTO THE HISTORY OF GAMING WONDERS. IS HE REALY THAT UNINTERESTED. Ha HA!!!! NE way, fab site, keep up the good work for this amazing comunity of pure, die hard gamers. WilDThraxter

jimi.vicious
September 16th, 2005, 00:17
I'm in Nottingham (Carlton) and have a 2.0 PSP I'm interested in swapping for a 1.5.

It's the UK version, and like an idiot I upgraded it before I learnt about homebrew - D'oh!. It has a screen protector attached and there are no dead pixels.

Odie
September 16th, 2005, 00:36
Well i brought the PSP via GBAX.com before Sony killed all Brits doing Import PSPs and so its been sat above my head boxed and never used ready for my son for xmas.

so yes the guarentee wouldnt be honoured im afraid, as the same with most imports.

GBAX were advertising that they would honour the one year warranty on the imported PSPs when they were selling them, so they should/would probably still honour the remaining time.