PDA

View Full Version : MameLoad TNG Beta u31 released

JKKDARK
April 25th, 2008, 00:35
New release of the front end (http://mameload.mameworld.info/) for PC.

Changelog:

- Added detection for a forgotten MAME build called "MetalMAME". The last release seems based on 0.82 MAME sources, so that is the command set that is available.

- Added preliminary support for the use of "Final Burn Alpha". You can launch Games, Save States and Recordings and it will use your rompaths as assigned from "CONFIG\FBA.ini". There are limitations to the support [no parent/clone or source listings] until new command-line triggers are created to accomodate output of this information.

- Small case change to fix the problem that ML had with the HazeMD lists the last few releases. All "[system]" tags should now be moved to the end of the gamename as intended.

- For a few hours after my last release, the build I had out for download contained a couple pause loops I had forgotten to take out (related to F3 Data viewing as well as if you used MESS as an emulator). Fixed.

- Fixed a bug related to leaving empty COMMANDxxx.ml files when no options are selected.

- Fixed potential problem with reading MAMEUI's .INI file for rompaths.

- More RESOURCE.ML updates, mostly covering all the recent MESS adds and new BIOS attachments. Also included the new -WATCHDOG command added in MAME 0.124u4.

Download and give feedback via comments