PDA

View Full Version : Line Rider DS Considered a Sequel

Shrygue
April 25th, 2008, 19:29
via IGN (http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/869/869445p1.html)

According to a press release issued by Gonzo today, the Line Rider game being developed by inXile entertainment for the Nintendo DS is officially known as Line Rider 2: Unbound.

Line Rider 2: Unbound is the handheld version of the popular flash game Line Rider. Players are tasked with drawing lines with the stylus to create a course for a sledder, Bosh, to complete. The courses are as simple or as intricate as the player decides. The DS version will feature a single player story mode as well as a freestyle mode where players can create their own courses and share them with other players.

____anders____
April 25th, 2008, 19:36
i can't wait, i've been following the news about this game ever sinse the first roumor of it coming to the DS and WII, and i love the flash version, and i'm very good at it:p

AntBUK
April 26th, 2008, 01:44
I want a free rider DS game!!

theotherfreakyguy
April 26th, 2008, 06:54
Yes, I've anticipated this since the original announcement, I can't wait!

Danief
April 26th, 2008, 17:10
has anybody made a homebrew game for linerider? and while im asking... is there a kitten cannon homebrew for ds?

____anders____
April 26th, 2008, 18:15
i haven't seen any linerider homebrew yet, but how can it be so friggin hard to develop this game?

they said it would be released in eary -07 but noooo, then they said summer -07 and after that, nothing..

kinda weird though..

i guess they have a hard time filling up that 4.35 GB with a linerider game..

limming
April 26th, 2008, 20:41
There is a homebrew line rider for PSP but it isn't that great because it randomly freezes. But yeah, this looks like a lot of fun.

Sonny_Jim
April 27th, 2008, 00:56
There's Pocket Physics, which is sort of like line rider. I like making rag dolls and pushing them down the stairs:

http://tobw.net/index.php?cat_id=3&project=Pocket+Physics

bold1z
June 20th, 2008, 08:41
I think that somebody should make a freerider ds that ould be so cool