PDA

View Full Version : PSPAdvance

wraggster
September 16th, 2005, 22:53
Psychondrius messaged me this news :)

Andy Fung just released a new version of his popular DJSP homebrew app for PSP.... but its not known as DJSP anymore....

PSPAdvance is the latest version of the popular DJSP Media Player for PSP. It now allows you to create stunning effects from MP3 soundwaves, play MP3 Audio Games and manipulate visualizations. PSPAdvance also features easy
PC to PSP syncronization, 1-click file transfers and an iTunes-style content network for your PSP.

Advance Features:

- Manipulate Visuals
- Share Files
- 10 Visualizations
- 10-Band Equalizer
- MP3 Audio Games
- PC-to-PSP Sync
- 1 Click Transfers
- FREE Downloads

More information: http://www.andyfung.net/

xuphorz
September 16th, 2005, 23:03
god dammit, BAD name
i thought it was a psp gba emulator :eek: :mad:

Psychondrius
September 16th, 2005, 23:06
I guess PSPAdvance demo is the stripped down version of his full app that will be coming out soon for PSP UMD. I think I'd rather stick to version 0.14a. One feature about PSPAdvance I think is cool is the wireless feature.

pspfan
September 17th, 2005, 02:13
I thought it was a psp gba emulator too >:(

Shiaoran
September 17th, 2005, 02:39
me three :P
please, put more info in the title :P

bill00000
September 17th, 2005, 14:50
True, tis a bad choice of a name.

Edit: I just looked at the website. The flash intro goes "Music! Videos! Games! Download!" An mp3 visualization is hardly a video...

They are going to be selling a UMD version of it apparently. It would be cool if the Videos! claim was true, and the commercial version was an audio/video media player packed with codecs. I'd buy it if it supported xvid/divx.