PDA

View Full Version : A Touch of War 0.11c

wraggster
April 28th, 2008, 01:05
JimmyL (http://www.atouchofwar.com/AToW.php) has posted a new version of his RTS game for the Nintendo DS:

Another bug fix, this time with the group tabs. Groups weren't getting reset between games, so if you played two games in a row and selected a group created in the first game, the game would crash. Thanks to Pilot_51 for the info.

I also finally got around to writing the high score page for the survival mode, the page is fairly ugly(similar to the Explosive Gas stats page) but seems to be working properly.

Enjoy.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

evilzippy
April 28th, 2008, 01:44
any way to reset a group number seems to stay enabled in a skirmish game on a unit or units 8( also health bar would be nice as the typical neon green 8) keep up the good work 8) hopes for more units and ships lol

Pilot_51
April 28th, 2008, 04:20
any way to reset a group number seems to stay enabled in a skirmish game on a unit or unitsIf I understand you correctly, all you need to do is tap and hold the group for a couple seconds to reset it.

evilzippy
April 28th, 2008, 13:30
thanks pilot 8)

Danief
April 29th, 2008, 05:24
i cannot figure this game out... i can just grab guys and move them around... help?

evilzippy
May 1st, 2008, 02:10
lol the letters like D T ect drag that letter across from the right hand side to a part of the screen to build it provided u got units mining and cutting tree's down its a great little game more is needed as the developer knows 8) like maybe another mineral or more units buildings ect art/siege equipment ect ect 8)