PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions about pandora (I gotta week! Pandora or bust!!)

Xone Brathe
April 29th, 2008, 00:20
Heres' the basically what's up with my psp in video form. BTW Khrene Cleaver is just one of my alternate names along with "Jofir Tyrus"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUlV9GyXCTo

Oh, I just got a refurbished (phat) psp from Gamestop I'm gonna use it make pandora and magic memory stick if need be. Of course I'm gonna keep them of course.

Here is the video in text form:

NOTE: The "on" light doesn't work, one time I dropped it and it didn't work anymore. The charger light I dunno, I could've blown out it's battery.

NOTE2:When I was upgrading it before it broke showed me an error message and froze. I took out the battery to turn it off.

-----------------

Well put it simply my psp won't turn on not even the back light. Also I am not British, I am Black and from California. I just like this voice. Thank you for your time and thanks in advance if you help me.

-----------------

What the text to speech is saying:

Hello i am Khrene Cleaver. My psp seems to be bricked. Although the screen stays black, and I can not enter recovery mode
It broke when I was trying to upgrade it to Dark Alex's 3.91 m33 custom firmware, and stupid me forgot to plug in the charger while doing so.Sorry for the text to speech. I also broke my head set. :)

Anyways, I wanted to now if there was an alternative to Pandora Battery and Magic Memory Stick, one that does not require another psp.

Or should I just swap my phat for a slim and downgrade that.I also can get store credit and buy another psp online or get a refurbished one at Game Stop.

Well I thinks that basically it so thanks in advance.

EDIT:
The new psp is firmware 3.51 official.
The old psp broke when updating to 3.90m33, the old firmware was 3.71m33.

gold2040
April 29th, 2008, 00:55
As far as I know, there is no other way other then Pandora to fix a bricked Phat/Slim unless you hardmod the battery yourself. A Datel Tool Battery isn't a big investment anyway

Xone Brathe
April 29th, 2008, 01:04
Well I'm kinda don't wanna spend anymore money, but it's always an option. I kinda wanna make my own pandora battery though, but they seem risky, cutting it open and all.

gold2040
April 29th, 2008, 01:20
if your no good at soldering, you'll probably won't make it past the 1st hurdle. The guys at acidmods have some sick shit, which I would love to try, but would probably f*ck up big time, as well as permanently bircking a PSP including rendering Pandora useless :rofl:.

So little people, have probably done crazy mods though, if you were good at soldering and such, you could probably make some cash offering a service

Xone Brathe
April 29th, 2008, 01:37
Crap, I no soldering skills and have like no experience with tools and tech. I do know a few people who like to crack open their computers, I'll ask them. I'm probably gonna be done for today, but I'll still be online.