PDA

View Full Version : U.S. PSP games?

thepspdontworkforme
September 18th, 2005, 03:12
can anyone recommend me any good "secure" on-line shops where i can purchase U.S. psp games?
keeping in mind that i'm in the UK.

don't say Amazon; they won't ship, for obvious reasons.

thanks.

Cap'n 1time
September 18th, 2005, 04:12
uh... US games? you know that the PSP isnt region specific right?

in other words pal games will work on a ntsc psp, same for ntsc-j games on a ntsc-us psp. No matter what region your console is from it runs games from all over the world.. thats one good move from sony.

thepspdontworkforme
September 18th, 2005, 04:32
all my games (3) are U.S. versions. i just need to find an on-line store that has a good range and ships to the UK.

Cap'n 1time
September 18th, 2005, 15:10
As i said. you can play UK games on your US psp. Dont worry about buying US PSP games.

thepspdontworkforme
September 18th, 2005, 17:22
dude, are you aware of how much the games cost in this country?

for one, games cost almost more than half the amount than you guys pay when currency converted. if you were to purchase games here in the Uk, it will cost you around 65 to 70 in dollars. and for two, the games release earlier in the U.S.

so you can see my reasons?

maybe you thought i had a U.S. psp and that i was worried that inorder to play games i needed U.S. games for it to be compatible?

matt1chelski
September 19th, 2005, 18:16
so games are cheeper in the us? even after shipping? have you tryed ebay?

Kaiser
September 20th, 2005, 05:13
I don't understand how money in the U.K can be worth less then money in the U.S. I've always thought pounds or Euros were worth more then American or Canadian dollars. Wouldn't the game be cheaper? I can understand wanting to get games before you would in the Europe though.

Snaggletooth
September 22nd, 2005, 14:43
Mate, try www.tronixweb.com based in NY.

I've been buying stuff from them for years, including PSP games. Tehy ship to UK no probs and I've never had a problem with them.

stevechippie
September 29th, 2005, 10:59
can anyone recommend me any good "secure" on-line shops where i can purchase U.S. psp games?
keeping in mind that i'm in the UK.

don't say Amazon; they won't ship, for obvious reasons.

thanks.

you could try dvdboxoffice.com based in canada and postage is included worldwide.