PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast appearing on the new Jackie Chan movie

JKKDARK
April 29th, 2008, 17:18
via Kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2008/04/dreamcast_lives_on_in_new_jackie_chan_movie-2.html)

The Dreamcast is dead? Don't tell the production crew of new martial arts flick Forbidden Kingdom. Siliconera's Spencer just finished up a viewing of the Jackie Chan/Jet Li epic, and says that while the film's littered with gaming references, one stands above all others:

However, the best reference is also the most subtle. In the first five minutes of the movie, after Jason wakes up from his dream, you can see a Dreamcast on the left hand corner of the screen underneath his TV.

Sounds pretty blink-and-you'll-miss-it, but then, so was the Dreamcast.

Cast128dreams
April 30th, 2008, 09:37
There are many films where you can see a dreamcast at the background.So may years and the people havnt froget it.

Mark30001
May 3rd, 2008, 06:26
LoL wtf, why is this in Dreamcast news? You guys love the Dreamcast too much..

Malksta
May 3rd, 2008, 11:24
LoL wtf, why is this in Dreamcast news? You guys love the Dreamcast too much..

You haven't forgot about us geeks. :cool:

Why don't you visit more often?

Elven6
May 3rd, 2008, 16:58
Ha I read about this, and I must say it is pretty amazing seeing a Dreamcast in a movie years after production was stoped.

loopy_101
May 11th, 2008, 04:53
Yeah, Wikipedia has noted a few sightings of the Dreamcast in the Media. I can't be bothered to post the links at present, but just search Dreamcast on Wiki and scroll to the bottom.

JKKDARK
May 11th, 2008, 12:58
Yes, I read them ;)