PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean remakes landing on North American PSPs?

wraggster
April 29th, 2008, 22:43
With a possible subtitle for Dragon Quest VI, I think we’re done with Dragon Quest DS rumors for the time being. Star Ocean rumors? Let’s move on to those.

We’ve been waiting to hear something official about Star Ocean: First Departure and Star Ocean: Second Evolution in North America. Square Enix registered trademarks for both subtitles in North America, but that’s about it. Out of the blue Gamefly is listing both games with a placeholder September 30th release date. We’re probably not getting both PSP Star Ocean remakes on the same day, but this is the first sign of them.

Also interesting is Gamefly lists the Last Remnant as a PSP game. This is most likely an error since we know the game is in development for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Let’s hope Star Ocean: First Departure and Star Ocean: Second Evolution aren’t privy to the same kind of mistake.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/04/28/star-ocean-remakes-landing-on-north-american-psps/

Veskgar
April 30th, 2008, 02:38
So 2 Star Ocean games headed to the PSP huh? That is amazing news. RPG's aren't just big in Japan. A lot of people like myself would prefer these type of games on the PSP as opposed to a lot of other genres.

We all owe so much to Square-Enix for showing tremendous support for the PSP.

andwhyisit
April 30th, 2008, 23:51
So 2 Star Ocean games headed to the PSP huh? That is amazing news. RPG's aren't just big in Japan. A lot of people like myself would prefer these type of games on the PSP as opposed to a lot of other genres.

We all owe so much to Square-Enix for showing tremendous support for the PSP.

They are already on PSP, just not in English yet.