PDA

View Full Version : MathieuLH Talks about 4.00 M33 Firmware

wraggster
April 29th, 2008, 22:47
MathieuLH in an interview thats been translated roughly by google discusses the next release of M33 firmware once the upcoming 4.00 official firmware is released.

Concerning M33, no release is actually expected before the release of 4.00 (so one must be patient) and for diverse reasons, the foremost being of course the lack of any new features by Sony in the new firmware updates since 3.90 (at least from my point of view).

Team M33 is absolutely not responsible for the creation of custom firmware 3.93. I know the author of the latter but out of respect for his wishes I will not write his name here.

Congratulations on this release!

Firmware 4.00 should be an interesting firmware. :)

Elven6
April 29th, 2008, 23:21
So by never releasing 4.0 Sony will succesfully sway the most notorious PSP modders in history!

gamefreak199101
April 29th, 2008, 23:45
yea i read this about 2 days ago. I wish i knew who made the cfw 3.93

Veskgar
April 30th, 2008, 02:35
Its always great to see ongoing talk about future releases. It shows that developers are still actively working on or planning to work on updates.

watupgroupie
April 30th, 2008, 04:04
If the rumours are true of whats going to be in 4.00, I can't wait. Plus all the things M33 brings to the table. I'll never be bored again.

LAMPRO
April 30th, 2008, 05:14
my one hope for all is to integrate the music.prx into the 4.00cfw, thus being able to play music from MS non-stop, from xmb to homebrew to osi. this prx is a sore topic for us 390m33 users, as the current music.prx isnt fully compatible as a stand-alone prx.

bring on the 4.00m33!! cant wait to see what else is in store for us.. it just gets better and better!!

hack.fool
April 30th, 2008, 06:57
I hope to see an implementation of DA TimeMachine to be more easy to start..maybe through recovery menu! :D

shorty_carnage
April 30th, 2008, 13:36
forget the psp!

get to work on the ps3 :)

would be nice

LAMPRO
April 30th, 2008, 20:03
forget the psp!

would be nice

wrong thread homie.

one winged angel
April 30th, 2008, 20:13
awesome.. do we actually know what the featerus gonna be

Buddy4point0
April 30th, 2008, 20:17
Sweet, hopefully I will have a new psp screen by then.

Veskgar
May 1st, 2008, 01:06
forget the psp!

would be nice

How could you forget the PSP? Especially the PSP homebrew scene. Its come so far with the sacrifice of many developers. A comment like yours is a spit in the face to all who have worked hard to give us what we have for the PSP. The PSP scene gets a bad rep because of the likes of you and some coders have moved on to other (more respectful & appreciative) scenes as a result. Good going!

Why don't YOU start working on the PS3 and leave mindless, disrespectful comments to yourself.

pkmaximum
May 1st, 2008, 02:59
I wish I knew what features were going to be in firmware 4.00 officially by SONY. And when SONY plans to make a release date for firmware 4.0

shorty_carnage
May 1st, 2008, 12:19
How could you forget the PSP? Especially the PSP homebrew scene. Its come so far with the sacrifice of many developers. A comment like yours is a spit in the face to all who have worked hard to give us what we have for the PSP. The PSP scene gets a bad rep because of the likes of you and some coders have moved on to other (more respectful & appreciative) scenes as a result. Good going!

Why don't YOU start working on the PS3 and leave mindless, disrespectful comments to yourself.

You are such a rude little boy!

If you think there is still life in the psp scene you are off your head. It is nice to get updates for the psp but we are all going to have to move on one day! I would prefer sooner rather than later.

Just imagine what the likes of D_A could do for the ps3

andwhyisit
May 2nd, 2008, 01:48
You are such a rude little boy!

If you think there is still life in the psp scene you are off your head. It is nice to get updates for the psp but we are all going to have to move on one day! I would prefer sooner rather than later.

Just imagine what the likes of D_A could do for the ps3
Hacking the PS3 will only support piracy and cannot compare to the on-the-go aspect of a handheld. Few or no homebrew games use the full power of the PSP and a couple of new emulators would not be an excuse for exposing the ps3 to piracy. Also no-one would know how to program for the ps3 from what I heard. dragula96's idea for homebrew on the ps3 was better.

Mr-S
May 2nd, 2008, 20:44
Sweet, hopefully I will have a new psp screen by then.

thinkin same bro...
mines split alot
sony's only leverage nowadays is the wait i mean with pandora, they have became the homebrew scenes b*tch :rofl:

i am lloking forward to the features though. onternet radio was a great idea, i would too like to see a music prx intergration, but i would like a mod of the internet borswer, so it wouldn't run out of memory.. (use the stick onsead of RAm perhaps lol)

whatever happens im grateful to the D_A and m33
legends forever

shaikh
a.k.a Mr -s
x:thumbup:

jackmr1
June 20th, 2008, 00:37
4.00fw is out a little late though!

flaminfox
June 20th, 2008, 01:23
even though 4.00 had 2 "unique features" hopefully with 4.00 cfw m33 team will add a new feature like the internet dl for 3.80 or the in-xmb recovery from GEN firmwares.