PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Konga 1+2 Bundle Pack for Gamecube™ and Nintendo Wii™ at US$ 34.90

wraggster
April 29th, 2008, 23:21
http://image1.play-asia.com/170/e/pa.7422.1.jpg

Donkey and Didi have a huge fight one day because they cannot play a duet on their Kongo drums properly. Even Dixie agrees that their performances are pretty poor. To improve their skills, Grankey suggests that the two of them go on a trip and train themselves. Didi is quite taken with the idea and decides to go along with it. Together, the two drummers and Dixie begin their journey to overcome the obstacles in their performing lives.

The games are very simple, just hit the konga drum to the rhythm of the music. The games are for people of all ages. The consist of hit Jpop and anime theme songs that both adults and children are familiar with. Both of the games are developed on the same principals, but the second game is a powered up version with more updated songs than the first game and features a clapping part for the second player.

There are several mini games that allows you to hone your skills, a shopping mall where you spend your chips (money), an Ad-lib theater where gamers can play the kongo drums the way they wish without having to worry about prompts and points, and a hall of fame where the names of the top players and their scores are stored.

We've been able to dig out an old classic that's been unavailable for some time. But that's not all! This package contains the first and second volume of Nintendo's hit rhythm action game Donkey Konga and is coming with a Konga Drum Controller. It is now available at an unbeatable bargain price of US$ 34.90 only. Since it is developed for Gamecube™, it is also compatible with Nintendo Wii™.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-1g-74-1oj-49-en-84-n.html

monix10
April 30th, 2008, 21:39
damn it, i have that box set :)

but i payed £60 for it about 2 years ago...$40 is a good price

cant play it though as i dont have a freeloader and the wii one doesnt work for it, which sucks

great game though, better songs than the UK version