PDA

View Full Version : Programmer Needed

Garak
September 19th, 2005, 15:40
Greetings,

LBG Productions (the creators of Super Pong) is in need of an additional PSP programmer. If you would like to help create a new homebrew game for the PSP, please send me an email or an instant message. My only request is that you know C/C++ well, and have the time to actually work on the game. If need be, I can assist you in setting up the PSP Development environments and such.

For those of you wishing for details up front, the game is a 2d side scroller. We have a working 2d engine, and some amazing graphics programmed into it. The latest member of LGB productions (XariusCain) has done an excellent job generating some fantastic graphics for us. He knows his business for sure and can generate stuff faster than I can put it in the game. So if you are interested, send us an email or an Instant Message and I will provide you with all the details. We have stuff waiting to be finished, so now is the time. Fortune and Glory awaits you.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: Garak2000

Xarius
September 21st, 2005, 04:53
Alright folks. We're still short a code monkey. Here's a little teaser to get those C++ juices flowing...

http://mheiniger.com/stuff/sp2.jpg

Me33
September 22nd, 2005, 03:17
I may be interested..if only I had more free time.. argh!! but maybe.. :o