PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero DS tracks revealed

Shrygue
May 1st, 2008, 19:59
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=134997)

Activision has listed 15 of the 25 tracks that will feature in Guitar Hero: On Tour for DS.

Speaking to US magazine Nintendo Power, the publisher confirmed that relatively contemporary hits from both Maroon 5 and Blink 182 will be included alongside songs from Twisted Sister, KISS, and Jet from Gladiators.

Guitar Hero: On Tour works by clipping a "Guitar Grip" into the GBA slot on your DS so the four coloured fret buttons rest on the bottom of your handheld.

You then turn the DS sideways like a book and use a provided plastic pick to strum the touch-screen guitar and rock your socks off.

There will be the usual career mode with six characters to choose from, as well as wireless competitive and co-operative modes.

You can see two amazingly annoying people demonstrate how it works over on Eurogamer TV.

Guitar Hero: On Tour is due out on DS later this summer.

The track list so far:
"Do What You Want" - OK Go
"All The Small Things" - Blink 182
"Spiderwebs" - No Doubt
"Are You Gona Be My Girl" - Jet
"We're Not Gonna Take It" - Twisted Sister
"All Star" - Smash Mouth
"Breed" - Nirvana
"Jessie's Girl" - Rick Springfield
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" - Pat Benatar
"This Love" - Maroon 5
"Heaven" - Los Lonely Boys
"Helicopter" - Bloc Party
"China Grove" - The Doobie Brothers
"Rock and Roll All Nite" - KISS (cover by Line 6)
"What I Want" - Daughtry

mr game porter
May 1st, 2008, 20:38
really nice tracks actually, tough im not a big blink 182 fan, i always wondered when they would realese "all the small things" on gh, and im glad they did it.

limming
May 1st, 2008, 21:11
I hope this game has a button mode

TeenDev
May 2nd, 2008, 02:46
looks sexyful

AuroraKnight
May 2nd, 2008, 02:54
I honestly can't see a button mode for this one considering you strum it with the stylus while it's turned sideways <_> I dun rly know most of the music on it but it's all about the gameplay for me, lookin 4ward to it XD

Drego
May 2nd, 2008, 14:17
I have no quarrel with any of those songs....

ToJa92
May 2nd, 2008, 17:12
"Helicopter" - Bloc Party

Hmm... This track is also in GH III, wonder if they ran out of ideas xD. Well, I like the song anyways so no problem, hoping that someone hacks the rom so you could add your own songs later, it would be nice.

Spidery_Yoda
May 2nd, 2008, 22:54
That is the worst songlist i've seen in a while. And the smallest songlist i've seen in a while..

I was actually thinking about buying it as well.

Danief
May 2nd, 2008, 22:58
no way! ha this songlist pwns! i must get this game.

Xenepp
May 3rd, 2008, 00:17
TBH, this game sounds awful. I loved GH3 but I just can't see the controls on this working.

Judgment = Reserved.

-Joel

kcajblue
May 3rd, 2008, 01:03
dont know how i missed this yesterday.
but i cant wait for this game.
got some good songs on there.