PDA

View Full Version : Eboot.pbp development

YourStillWithMe
September 19th, 2005, 20:17
I am looking for anyone who can help me create my own psp game (Sort of speak) I want to see how the 1.5 reads the pbp files and how they are encoded and how they are decoded. Im working on cracking 2.0 and still need to do research before i TRULY begin. An faq or tutorial would be great here, links to any that you know of? People develop games and post them here all the time so someone please help me.

Knowin how to create one will teach me a little bit more about the files

Thanks

Dice1990
September 19th, 2005, 21:04
i got my psp updated like the first day the update 2.00 was launched, after a week that i got it updated my friend started talkin about homebrew and he had it on his psp and i was astonished about the stuff u can put, but onfortunatly i was the unlucky one. I cant help u with anything cause im no computer expert. but i will support u.
But i do know 1 thing but i think u were already gonna do it, some ppl say that if u get a 1.5 firmware and u want to use it on your psp 2.00 u have to make the 2.00 believe that its a version higher than that, so what i mean is that the psp thinks that 2.10 is an update higher and better than 2.0 but in real just a 1.5.

hope that helped.

goodluck m8

l_drum
September 19th, 2005, 22:43
That would only work if you had an updated / matched signature with the details of the files (CRC or Hash).

Heran_Bago
September 20th, 2005, 02:29
See the pinned topics for starting PSP deving.