PDA

View Full Version : 3.90 m33 plugins??

Mr-S
May 2nd, 2008, 20:23
Do plugins really work?? i hav had no luck, neither has a friend... my vsh crashes, or loading a game crashes, with the ported music prx, or the latest cwcheat , i hating this as i cant listen to music in games with annoying audio... someone help please.. driving me inasne..

bacalacadaca
May 2nd, 2008, 21:34
plugins have always worked for me the music prx works fine but i cant get the music to play in games

how did you do it?

cal360
May 2nd, 2008, 21:37
Only a certain amount of plugins work, many are specific to the old OE firmwares and don't work, but there are some that do.

Mr-S
May 4th, 2008, 16:30
Only a certain amount of plugins work, many are specific to the old OE firmwares and don't work, but there are some that do.

these are specific to 3.90 m33 wich i am on... the music prx port, and the cwcheat yet they they crash my vsh ... i havent used any plugins sinz i was on 3.40 oe and thats been a while now :(

catastraphe_cdv
May 11th, 2008, 23:42
Same with me when I try using popsloader while having themes prx active. It either doesnt show the games at certain themes or when I play FFVII, i cant get into a battle without freezing.

Drego
May 16th, 2008, 21:23
Sound like you have the same problem as me. For some reason, POPS will only read the first line. Which i am assuming you have ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheatpops.prx. If you put popsloader.prx line first you wont get the freezeing error for FFVII. I learned the hard way....

Still trying to figure out why pops.txt wont load more than one line of text....

Mr-S
May 17th, 2008, 10:22
plugins have always worked for me the music prx works fine but i cant get the music to play in games

how did you do it?

the same way i did others,plugins go into seplugins folder, .txt get updated with file paths,when i activate them in recovery,vsh wont load

SOLUTION!!!! :o
okay my plugins seem to conflict, my music.prx i can confirm workin gon vsh, and my popsloader now works.. however, i hav only had on plugin on my memcard at a time, poploaders wouldnt even work if there was a vsh or game plugin on there.. but atleast it working, hope those with ismliar problems benfit from this thread. :)

thanks for all your help guys
much appreciated :)
Mr - S