PDA

View Full Version : Is it REALLY true?

IndianCheese
September 20th, 2005, 03:58
Has the downgrader really been cancelled? I don't think that WAB would just quit, especially after all the donations and other reliable programs they came out with.

Cap'n 1time
September 20th, 2005, 04:17
Has the downgrader really been cancelled? I don't think that WAB would just quit, especially after all the donations and other reliable programs they came out with.

yes.. its difficult to believe.. I had a feeling somthing like this would happen all along. I dont really have much against yoshi... but the rest of wab are full of a bunch of arrogant lazy ass wipes... psp-dev apparently noticed this..

Alot of people think that sony may have shut them down. That too could be true as sony is full of the most anti-homebrew money grabbing executvies in the known universe. Personaly i think my idea of wab being full of a bunch of lazy ass wipes is better though :p .

now lets try to keep this discussion in one thread please!

SoQb0nc5r
September 20th, 2005, 09:42
after making those 2 videos... and beings so confident and also arrogant, they just decided to break our hearts? :(

Sony has many things to care about then doin this, if some1 cracks 2.00, they will make a 2.10 whcih has browser with flash and then are u gona crak that?

l_drum
September 20th, 2005, 14:14
I heard on the grapevine that Team Caliber have produced a Partial Homebrew Loader.

Cap'n 1time
September 20th, 2005, 22:19
I heard on the grapevine that Team Caliber have produced a Partial Homebrew Loader.
I have never heard of "Team Caliber", id be interested in learning where you picked up this info :)

King Llama
September 20th, 2005, 22:31
Seems to be that everyone knows of their fathers brothers cousins former room mate making progress with homebrew 1.5x and 2.0 but no evidence is forthcoming.... funny that.

Cap'n 1time
September 20th, 2005, 23:25
Seems to be that everyone knows of their fathers brothers cousins former room mate making progress with homebrew 1.5x and 2.0 but no evidence is forthcoming.... funny that.

well.. my fathers brothers cousins former room mate did find pandora's box...