PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!

dracoman300
May 4th, 2008, 22:08
hello peaple I need all the spriters coders and writers I can get..

you see im planing to make a game..it will be a 2d mmorpg with pretty good grafics..better than any byond game anyways.

so if you intrested in joining the team..witch has very few peaple on it rite now please go to my webpage..

thatcoolgame.proboards84.com

anyway..if you a writer you welcome to join...

if your a spriter..I could realy use one,so please help.
and if you a coder.....well...I just really need a coder.

beetroot bertie
May 4th, 2008, 23:26
I think you might need a writer. They might help you with the spelling and grammar :P

Is there any more information you can provide, as your forum isn't that informative yet. What platforms do you intend to release on? Is it going to be a freeware or commercial game? Will it be subscription based? What's the theme: fantasy, sci-fi, modern day?

Some more info (if there is any) might entice people to want to get involved. I'd be interesting in possibly doing some sprites but I have no experience, just a desire to have a go.

At the moment it sounds like you have an idea for a game and that's about it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Are you UK based?

quzar
May 5th, 2008, 06:51
hello peaple I need all the spriters coders and writers I can get..

you see im planing to make a game..it will be a 2d mmorpg with pretty good grafics..better than any byond game anyways.

so if you intrested in joining the team..witch has very few peaple on it rite now please go to my webpage..

thatcoolgame.proboards84.com

anyway..if you a writer you welcome to join...

if your a spriter..I could realy use one,so please help.
and if you a coder.....well...I just really need a coder.

so you're "making" a game, but don't have any code, graphics, or story. What exactly will you be making?

So many people have ideas like this and it's garbage. If you ever want anyone to join a project that can get anything done, write up a design document. You can't describe a game based on things you don't have control over, such as "good graphics" (since you're looking for an artist).

You don't even mention a platform. This most likely belongs in one of the *** development forums.

Tetris999
May 8th, 2008, 01:13
i agree with quzar, just not in the same context as he put it in

if youre going to make something, you need to be the main man that can do something.

and yes many people have tried this and failed many times, its not like im discouraging you from doing this but it really fails hard almost all the time