PDA

View Full Version : How to use BACK button for the Tenchi Browser!

parabolee
September 21st, 2005, 03:24
I am attaching my INDEX.html file for the Tenchi Browser with script that allows you to go back 1, 2 or 3 pages.

This is my fix for the lack of a back button.

It also includes some nice PSP links, you can of course add your own too.

HOW TO USE -

When you want to go back a page hit TRANGLE for the menu and then CIRCLE.

It will return you to to the index page, scroll down and select BACK 2 PAGES (1 page will return you to the page you were on).

Of course you can go back 3 pages if you want aswell. this can be used as many times as you want to go back through all the pages you have been to.

I am going to add the ability to add Bookmarks at a later date.

TO INSTALL -

Just copy to the BRW_GAME/USR DIRECTORY/BROWSER folder over the top of the current index.html

infamousdevil
September 21st, 2005, 04:11
Thanks!! It's so simple I overlooked it!

Cap'n 1time
September 21st, 2005, 20:44
*Sigh*.. this was one of the things on my todo list.. and you beat me to it ;).

But i wanted to add it to a frame on top so that you could just go to it anytime.. along with momdads browser bar and maby some link to an onescreen keyboard.

omniosiris
September 21st, 2005, 23:20
great job man...it'll make the browser alot more usable

parabolee
September 22nd, 2005, 14:37
Yeah I've had this for weeks and I just thought "you know what this would probably be appreciated by others", so I posted it.

I am a web designer by trade and was intending to find the time to create a browser bar with the ability to add bookmarks and other usefull browser tools but I'm just too busy most of the time. But all can easily be acheived in HTML.

The thing I really want to be able to do is clear the cache out because after you browse for a while it will refuse to load large images, I presume this is because the cache is too full. So maybe if I get some time I'll look into it.

xmodx
October 14th, 2005, 21:02
parabolee... I think I love you