PDA

View Full Version : RACE for Dreamcast Coming Soon

wraggster
May 5th, 2008, 19:12
Flavor has revealed in an interview with Gamesetwatch about his translation project of SNK Vs. Capcom: Card Fighter’s Clash that he is near to finishing his Dreamcast port of RACE the Neogeo Pocket Colour emulator.

Read the interview in full at Gamesetwatch --> http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2008/05/quiz_me_qwik_card_fighting_with_flavor.php

Guaripolo
May 5th, 2008, 22:35
Isn't there a existing port of RACE for DC, made by GPF? Works very well -full speed in most games and great compatibility-, but the interface sucks -not really important-.

GPF
May 5th, 2008, 22:50
Isn't there a existing port of RACE for DC, made by GPF? Works very well -full speed in most games and great compatibility-, but the interface sucks -not really important-.

Yeah the interview just says that Flavor is fixing up my port as best as I can tell. It was originally based off of Flavor's GP2X port if I remember right.

Troy(GPF)

Flavor
May 6th, 2008, 19:04
Yeah, that's right, GPF. Really, all I've done is make it save the savegame file periodically. Other than that, I just backported in some bugfixes and maybe some small speedups.