PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV is new king of Xbox Live hill

wraggster
May 6th, 2008, 20:52
Niko Bellic apparently isn't stopping with conquering with Liberty City, he's now extended his dominion as Grand Theft Auto IV took the top slot on the weekly Xbox Live activity charts, dethroning longtime king Call of Duty 4. The rest of the top five was rounded out by Halo 3, Guitar Hero III and that old stalwart, Gears of War.

To anyone who's grown accustomed to their friends list just being a solid column of "GTA IV" this shouldn't come as much of a surprise. But we'll be interested to see if the game's multiplayer can help it hang on in the charts even after fans start finishing Niko's story en masse.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/05/06/gta-iv-is-new-king-of-xbox-live-hill/

masterchief929
May 6th, 2008, 22:12
gtaIV is stupid if u ask me.

Baboon
May 7th, 2008, 12:26
A truly amazing game that deserves to be at the top! :)

JKKDARK
May 7th, 2008, 16:13
gtaIV is stupid if u ask me.

Nah, how can't you enjoy it? :D

Dbgtgoten
May 9th, 2008, 07:34
ugh masterchief guy here is apparently just a Halo Fanboy for saying that, Don't get me wrong i like halo but i also like gta4 just don't hate the game cause it isn't masterchief behind the car your jacking.

Joe88
May 9th, 2008, 07:41
ugh masterchief guy here is apparently just a Halo Fanboy for saying that, Don't get me wrong i like halo but i also like gta4 just don't hate the game cause it isn't masterchief behind the car your jacking.

lmfao