PDA

View Full Version : IRDA Patcher

wraggster
May 7th, 2008, 18:35
News/release From Angelo (http://forums.noobz.eu/index.php/topic,1425.msg7787.html#msg7787)

Hello guys.

After a bit of tinkering around with my flash0, piKey and IRDA stuff, I managed to fix a bug many of you have found anoying.

Some of may have noticed that IRDA (Infared) has been acting strange in firmwares 3.80+.

It fails to work when in "Game3.XX" mode. This ins't the case in just piKey, but also in ZX-81's PSPWrite, AFKIM and various other IRDA applications.

The patcher can be downloaded here

Instructions:

Remember, this is for PSP fats only!

Very simple... just copy the contents from the "ms0" folder to your PSP and run.

(I have made the patcher multi kernel so you don't require the 1.50 addon pack.)

Then just enable the plugin in the recovery menu!

How it works: (My favourite question)

It just simply adds "Flash0:\KD\IRDA.PRX" to "ms0:\SEPlugins\Game.txt". This loads the IRDA.PRX driver in "Game3.XX" mode and enables your IR keyboard to work again.

NOTE:

This patcher enables your PSP to access the flash0, however their is no risk of bricking. The patcher does not access the flash0 at all!

Have fun guys!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

dangee
May 7th, 2008, 19:23
that's handy.

LAMPRO
May 7th, 2008, 23:10
and i could use this with....

?

urherenow
May 8th, 2008, 01:05
how about irshell?

Art
May 8th, 2008, 03:48
and i could use this with....

?

This loads the IRDA.PRX driver in "Game3.XX" mode and enables your IR keyboard to work again.