PDA

View Full Version : Problem Silent Scope & Beretta Lightgun

Keiran
July 26th, 2004, 16:32
Hi
recently i bought the Beretta 92FS Lightgun from Thrustmaster. and it works fine with my 100HZ TV and the Game House of the Dead 3.

But i have some strange problems with the Game Silent Scope. I calibrated the gun several times (like in HotD 3) but every time when i try to play, the crosshair is jumping around or completly stand still.
i dont think that my tv is the cause because HotD works fine.

somebody has a solution for this?
or is there sb who successfully played this game with the beretta lightgun?
any information would be nice

thx
keiran

wraggster
July 26th, 2004, 17:03
have you tried different tv leads, the 100 mhz tv may be the prob though

Keiran
July 27th, 2004, 12:18
today i had the chance to try the gun on a 50 Hz TV but ther e was the same problem :(

keiran

Odb718
July 29th, 2004, 04:27
The problem is the gun.
Lmao, I've never seen anyone with this actuall problem! BUT I did get a free extension chord out of the deal.
Check who made it (Pelican I think), then look on their web site. They were giving away free extention chords to fix the problem.

Apparently the gun can actually communicate to fast for the xbox. So throwing the extetion chord on slows it down enough.
The chord I got is like 8 feet.
I'll check for the actuall web site.

Odb718
July 29th, 2004, 04:30
Sorry about the double post. But I think this is good enough reason.
http://www.pelicanperformance.com/silent_scope/update.html
Have fun with it!

Keiran
July 29th, 2004, 11:54
at first BIG thx for this information.
the page you have posted says, that this extensión cable is for the lient scope rifle.
do you know if this cable also works for the beretta 92fs lightgun? i dont know if the two guns have the same problem? and is this cable for free?

once again thx 8)

keiran