PDA

View Full Version : Xbox home homebrew and emu help

Kevz1989
July 6th, 2004, 12:15
Hi all i am new to the world of homebrews and emus i am looking to manually chip my xbox i was wondering about the Advantages, disadvantages and the Problems it could cause what is a good website i could order 1 from and what is the best make to get ?? are they easy to install?

guymelef
July 6th, 2004, 14:59
I am not sounding rude, but here at dcemu we can talk about the emulators AS emulators and not roms, we can talk about homebrew and boot homebrew, but we can't talk about mod chips and stuff like that. I can't even tell you a website that you can go to for that info.

Odb718
July 29th, 2004, 04:58
Well, the xbox-scene is 100% legal. That's where everyone that googles for xbox usually ends up anyway.
Don't buy a chip unless you plan on running live. A TSOP flash is the way to go. and Dont use a font exploit or anything like that.
Heck, if a modderator can mention xbins I think www.xbox-scene.com should be fine.

Eric
July 29th, 2004, 09:30
Well i am going to tell you something funny you should go to http://wraggstersdomain.netfirms.com/ cause you will find info about modchips there and probably be given links and guymelef modchips arent illegal its what people do after they install whats illegal besides the homebrew,emulation and port scene and if you give me any crap i will be backed up cause lol its another of wraggsters websites

Eric