PDA

View Full Version : SuperCard & SuperPasskey Review

wraggster
September 23rd, 2005, 00:12
Ive wanted a Nintendo DS Flash cart for ages and finally i got a Supercard and Superpasskey. Took me a few days to get used to it and work a few things out but im happy with it nowand its great to finally play Homebrew and emulators on my DS, check out my review thats for newcomers rather than experts here --> http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/supercard-superpasskey-review.shtml

souLLy
September 23rd, 2005, 15:08
I'm interested in one but $20 + $20 postage seems a bit over the top to me. :\

wraggster
September 23rd, 2005, 20:15
cheapmod.net do em too for £45 quid delivered ;)

souLLy
September 26th, 2005, 10:18
cool i just got the superpassme by itself (already have a gba card) from cheapmod.net. Really reasonable price that. Looking forward to some Scumm/emu action. Cheers for that wragg mate :)

souLLy
September 27th, 2005, 17:42
holy crap i ordered my superpassme from cheapmod.net yesterday and it was here early this morning... that is seriously awesome service.

King DS
November 15th, 2005, 18:44
i found a site with it even cheaper. but its in spain so i dunno about P+P. http://www.alechip.com/productos.php?modulo=ver_servicio&servicioid=574

it works out to about £40 i think.

beetroot bertie
November 16th, 2005, 21:34
Does anyone know if this will work with an Apple Mac computer rather than a PC?

Dave the Rave
December 19th, 2005, 02:25
bertrude - I use the Supercard SD with OS X. Once the SD card has been formatted I just drag and drop files from my Mac to the SD card (connected with a cheap media reader). The SD card must be in the FAT file system format (not FAT 32). I had to do this on a PC but once it's been done once that's it (unless the SD card becomes corrupted for some reason and needs to be reformatted). Maybe there is an OS X application that can format disks this way but I didn't look as I have an old PC in the corner.

So in answer to your question, yes it can.

Hawq
December 21st, 2005, 19:31
I have joined the ranks of superpass owners now also, ordered on staurday got here today, considering how close to christmas it is thats not bad, just gotta think of emu's to try out on it now as I've robbed the sd card form a video camera to give me a gig to play with, overkill I know

souLLy
December 23rd, 2005, 01:29
I upgraded from using the passme device to flashing my ds with flashme a few days ago, and i can say for sure it's *definitely* the way to go. it's a lot nicer than having that big old thing hanging out of the back of your handheld :)

beetroot bertie
December 26th, 2005, 16:04
Thanks for the mac update Dave. I'll look into getting something like that now I know it's going to work.