PDA

View Full Version : PSP TV Update

wraggster
September 23rd, 2005, 01:50
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/PSP-1.jpg

Team Xtender (http://www.teamxtender.com/) posted this news and screenshot above:

As promised we have new pictures for the PSP2TV. As show below with a regular TV, the PSP2TV allows the end user to switch from 16:9 to 4:3 . On the right hand side the 16:9 picture displayed on the regular TV would be exactly the same proportional dimensions of the PSP LCD screen. We are also proud to announce that the final product will feature S-video for those of you who have HDTV this is going to give you PSP quality output on your TV.

Shiaoran
September 23rd, 2005, 02:42
WIDESCREEN!!! S-VIDEO!! WOHOOO!!
I MUST have this connected to my projector ^^

do tou know where that second cable plugs in the PSP? any release date announced?

samui_samu
September 23rd, 2005, 03:04
o how i laud u.

S-video.......i believe much skepticism was just destroyed.

and the ratio change is great news!

samui_samu
September 23rd, 2005, 03:05
they will have to update their articles at gamespot and ign.

Meshyf
September 23rd, 2005, 06:06
Wow ok I might buy this if I could get my Psp to fit in the playgear pocket.

urherenow
September 23rd, 2005, 17:15
hmmm.... I may actually buy this in the near future ;)

When will this be for sale and from where? If it's being sold in the US, the company MUST be able to send via USPS (no lock-down contracts with fedx or UPS) so it can be sent to Military FPO/APO addresses...

WAit a minute!!! Just thought of something :) S-video is perfect for people who have video cards with VIVO built in. This will make for some outstanding screen shots and video footage of homebrew, games, etc... AWESOME!

Only 1 down side to the whole thing... the thing that ends up on the bottom of your case... it won't be very portable anymore and you'll need a new case for when you do carry it around (or a screen armor thingy). As if I had enough complaints about the NYKO Theater experience case... after this I won't really be using that case anymore :(

Datahax
September 23rd, 2005, 17:52
Perhaps it's removable? Like when you add the new casing to the PSP, the big bulky part that the wires attach to could unhook from a plug or somthing. That would be nice :D