PDA

View Full Version : PSP-PDA: A set of PDA applications for PSP v1.3.2

zx-81
May 9th, 2008, 00:05
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/psppda-snap-1.3.jpg

Hi all,

Here is a new release of PSP-PDA, the PDA applications for PSP.

For those who haven't seen previous versions of this great peace of homebrew,
PSP-PDA is a set of PDA programs including notepad, music player, image viewer,
address book, calendar, calculator, and clock.

It has been written by Rob_psp. It is distributed under GNU licence, and sources are provided.

My contribution to this projet is MINOR, all credits should remain to Rob_psp !

What's new then in v1.3.2 ?

- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP (thanks to Angelo)
- Should work properly with psp SLIM and fw 3x

The IR keyboard part has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.

How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.

http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/

Enjoy,

Zx.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

UPDATE: psppda binaries have been updated to fix an issue with the date (psppda was back to the 70th)

justicejoe
May 9th, 2008, 01:45
i really like the concept but how do you set the clock to your time zone, and the calander starts at 16friggin69 wtf how do you set it to current? mp3 player works but cant really turn it off once its started soo. like work out the bugs man before you relese it a bit hey like wtf. 1969 is friggin useless and it seems you cant change settings at all.

Auriman1
May 9th, 2008, 04:02
Ah, it's good to see this program is now compatible with the slim. Good work, zx-81 :)

zx-81
May 9th, 2008, 08:19
i really like the concept but how do you set the clock to your time zone, and the calander starts at 16friggin69 wtf how do you set it to current? mp3 player works but cant really turn it off once its started soo. like work out the bugs man before you relese it a bit hey like wtf. 1969 is friggin useless and it seems you cant change settings at all.

It's not my homebrew (as written in my post). I've re-built it using latest sdk and fix IR issue. btw the source code is available so if you want to fix it, just give it a try ;).

UPDATE: date issue is fixed now ...

(time() function of my SDK version doesn't seem to work in this homebrew, i had to call directly the sceKernelLibcTime function instead. I don't understand because it was working fine with previous SDK, may be a bad include/#define).

bah
May 9th, 2008, 11:34
'like work out the bugs man before you relese it a bit hey like wtf'.......

zx-81: Your patience with both people and coding is amazing.

zx-81
May 9th, 2008, 12:14
zx-81: Your patience with both people and coding is amazing.

Thanks dude :)