PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario : The Last GBA Quest 08/05/08

wraggster
May 9th, 2008, 00:51
YodaJr (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?p=185467#post185467)has released a new version of his excellent Mario game for the GBA, heres the details:

Y'est Ha! Here, finally, the final version of this foutu Thursday

So the program since version neoflash:

-- New original music composed by archilolo (change of the lib his way: use of lib ADPCM of Nrx to replace krawall)
-- Better management of the vertical scroll (mario not found any more on top of the screen 70% of the time).
-- A problem revised downwards (redesign levels, fewer enemies, 4 checkpoints instead of a level 2).
-- Integration of a backup system that will safeguard levels and finished PAcoins recovered.
-- More than Foley.
-- Alterations graphics.
-- And of course lots of bugs fixed (probably those of the video krazplay)

I did it in the first post of the topic, but I would like to thank my compatriots and omg archilolo, without whom this project would probably not see the day ... In any case, certainly not in this form

So, enjoy

PS: For more details and the list of thanks is there

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

aeroforce325
May 9th, 2008, 16:39
this doesnt work on VBA 1.7.2 for gamecube. just a heads up for those using it in such a fashion.

Wkr
May 9th, 2008, 19:40
One bug. If you jump to take the Mushroom and you kill, when mario rises toward the heavens, picks up Mushroom and not die. Then, the enemies are moving together with mario.

Thanks for this game.