PDA

View Full Version : Man kills neighbor over missing PS3

wraggster
May 9th, 2008, 23:18
Edward Keith Stoddard Jr. really likes his PlayStation 3. So much, in fact, that if you were to touch his PS3, he may just kill you. Such was the fate of his neighbor, Douglas F. Abrams, who Stoddard believed had taken his console. During an argument over the missing system, police say Stoddard shot Abrams, fatally wounding him. When cops showed up on the scene, Stoddard surrendered and was taken to Land O'Lakes jail (no, really) in Dade County, Florida. It's okay to love your console, people -- just don't get jealous if it drops by the neighbor's house for some tea.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/09/man-kills-neighbor-over-missing-ps3/

tony_vodka2
May 11th, 2008, 20:48
Only in America eh !!!

JKKDARK
May 11th, 2008, 21:05
Oh my god, what a strange PS3 owner. I think it's because the price of the console, it's making a lot of problems like this one.

masterchief929
May 11th, 2008, 21:16
what a gay freak. punch the guy after u have proof of the theft, but don't kill him. this is the type of thing that makes parents want to take away video games.

Ultima Chocochu
May 14th, 2008, 05:51
Eeh, seriously that's insane
No wonder some people think gamers are crazy

Oh my god, what a strange PS3 owner. I think it's because the price of the console, it's making a lot of problems like this one.

If that were true, people would be killing Microsoft employee's due to the Red Ring of Death.