PDA

View Full Version : We want any and all PSP News- Submit now

wraggster
September 24th, 2005, 14:33
Submit any news as long as its for the PSP.

Check the other sites as report back any news you find,

Developers upload your projects and get the recognition you deserve :)

pepsolman
September 25th, 2005, 04:32
Madden 2006 or Homebrew?

That's right my friends. Madden 2006 for the PSP asks you to install the 1.52 update before you can play Madden in any way. This is very disheartening to me because I really wanted to play Madden today and give you a real review. But right now I'm trying to decide if I want to get rid of my 1.51 power just so I can play it. I just don't know if its worth it. And i'm not sure if the cracking world is doing so good for the psp right now.

If anyone has advice on what to do or if anyone has an idea on how to fool the psp into thinking its 1.52 so I can play madden 2006... shoot your ideas my way @ [email protected].

Heran_Bago
September 25th, 2005, 08:38
Thanks Eurasia:
http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1271&mode=&order=0&thold=0
edit: damn, I'm way late, people are already making homebrew for 2.0.

pspfan
September 25th, 2005, 09:52
This is off-topic for this thread, but

pepsolman,

"get rid of my 1.51 power" 1.51 doesn't let you play homebrew. if you meant 1.0 or 1.5, however, then just do what I did. I, too, got Madden, but I just used the WAB Version Changer V2.5 to trick my PSP into thinking its got 1.52 firmware, and allowing me to play the game. Works on my 1.5 perfectly :) and I can still homebrew. Hope that helps.