PDA

View Full Version : Pentago DC

wraggster
May 11th, 2008, 18:44
Ron of Dreamcast ES - The Spanish Hub of the Dreamcast Scene has today released PentagoDC, heres the details:

Pentago is an abstract strategy game created by Tomas Flodén and marketed by the Swedish company Mindtwister.

The pentago is played on a 6x6 board divided into four parts of 3x3. Each player, in turn, should put one of its chips in an empty box and then turn 90 degrees one of the quadrants.

He earns the player who manages to align five of its chips (diagonally, vertically or horizontally), whether he succeeds before or after the rotation.

If you come to occupy the entire board without having achieved the goal, the game is on tables. It handles with PAD. Experimentally works in FULL PAL resolution to 768 * 572 pixels.

You can download it from the download section.

http://www.dreamcast.es/news.php?readmore=51

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Basile
May 11th, 2008, 19:35
xperimentally works in FULL PAL resolution to 768 * 572 pixels.
Really ?
How ?

wraggster
May 11th, 2008, 22:42
i couldnt find a download so happy hunting

puch666
May 12th, 2008, 01:51
i couldnt find a download so happy hunting

Here! (http://www.dreamcast.es/downloads.php?descarga=102).

quzar
May 12th, 2008, 04:39
Really ?
How ?

It's been part of KOS for a while, but is rarely used because it is PAL only.

Eric
May 29th, 2008, 08:04
Well I guess this is a pal only release. I think by the title of the game in brackets it should say (PAL) or (NTSC) so people can download and not waste disks.

Guaripolo
May 29th, 2008, 17:45
Well I guess this is a pal only release. I think by the title of the game in brackets it should say (PAL) or (NTSC) so people can download and not waste disks.

The homebrew releases can work in both pal and ntsc modes. If a mode are not included, it´s just a programmer´s error and it could be easily fixed (it´s just a line in the code). So you can download the source and correct it or ask the programmer to fix this.

:D

PD: why the emoticons are so hypergay????